Ch 81: Who Are You?

Yajna searched for Nikhil but she didn't find him. When she was waiting for the bus at the bus stop. A car stopped in front of her. Vikrant asked Yajna to get in his car.

Yajna said "No, problem. I can go by myself"

Vikranth said "What if I insist?"

Yajna got in his car. Vikrant asked "Do I know you?"

Yajna asked "I am sorry. I don't understand"

Vikranth said "You have my childhood picture in your phone."

"In My phone?..."

"I guess that picture was taken in Delhi"

Yajna showed the picture which Nikhil sent to her earlier "Are you talking about this one?"

Vikrant pointed the boy in the picture "Yes, This boy is me"

Yajna Chuckled "You are the one who saved me from the water"

Vikrant said "I don't remember. It's been long time"

Yajna said "I fell into the swimming pool accidentally and you saved me. This picture was taken when I came to say thank you."

Yajna looked around the place. "Vikrant Sir, Can you pull over here?"

Vikrant asked "Your place is reached"

Yajna said "I am going to meet my friend. Thanks for the ride" she bowed and closed the car door and ran to Nikhil house.

Yajna knocked Nikhil's main door. When Nikhil opened the door, Nikhil was surprised to see her and asked "How do you know my house?"

Yajna asked "I followed you on Friday night. The picture you have sent to me? I don't have that picture with me. It was you who took that picture."

Yajna widened her eyes. "Who are you?." Nikhil and Yajna looked into each other.

12 years ago, India's Fitness Competition at Delhi. Yajna came from Pondicherry to perform Yoga. Many students came around India to show their talents. Nikhil and Yash are school mates. They are on the swimming team.

When Yajna was looking around the place. She went to the swimming pool. She saw two guys fighting next to the pool. She went closer to those guys. Nikhil and Yash were fighting over a small issue. Yash pushed Nikhil hard. Nikhil slipped and pushed Yajna into the pool accidentally.

Yajna doesn't know swimming. She was asking help from everyone "Help,.. Help..."

Vikrant jumped into the pool and saved her. Yajna was taken outside of that place.

Later, Nikhil asked his friend "Give me your camera. Hold my notebook" and took a picture of the place around. He saw Yajna talking to Vikrant who saved her earlier. He took a picture of that moment.

Nikhil exchanged back his friend's camera and notebook. He went to Yajna and apologised to him "I am sorry for pushing you into the water. I swear I didn't mean to do it"

Yajna smiled and said "Apologies Accepted" She saw Nikhil holding the drawing notebook in his hand "What is this?"

Nikhil said "It's my work. Do you wanna see?"

Yajna nods her head. Nikhil gave the notebook to her. Yajna saw the picture of the flaming sun. "This picture looks really pretty"

Nikhil said "If you want, you can take it"

Yajna asked "Really? Thank you"

Nikhil tore that page and gave it to her. Yajna extended her hand "Friends?.. "

Nikhil smiled and shakes his hand with her "Friends"

Yajna's friends called her "Yajna..". Yajna said "I have to go. I will keep your drawing safe. Bye"