ch 18: Boys are boys

Yajna shared his number with Mitra. Mitra saved his contact and started text him in WhatsApp

Mitra said "Truth, he looks handsome"

Yajna said "Don't drool over him"

Mitra said "Wow, I can smell jealousy from my sister"

Yajna called her name "Mitra…"

Mitra said "Your jealousy is acting up…Okay I am gonna text him 'Hi' "

Yajna asked "Only Hi.."

Mitra said "First let me get reply to the text"

Nikhil asked Ankur "Why didn't Yajna text me anything? Do you think she will miss me?"

Ankur said "I think you miss her a lot"

Nikhil said "I think so, It's really good to mock her."

Ankur said "Why did you avoid her, when she tried to speak to you?"

Nikhil said "she praised someone over me"

Ankur asked "Accept it you are Jealous"

Nikhil looked at his face in the mirror and said "Whatever, Do you really think Aravind is more handsome than me?"

Ankur stand beside Nikhil in front of mirror and said "Truth is I am looking better than both of you"

Nikhil and Ankur laughed. Nikhil asked "Did I go overboard with Yajna?"

Ankur nods his head. Nikhil said "Fine, I will text her"

Nikhil took his phone and find "Hi.." message from unknown number and said to Ankur "I got Hi message from unknown number"

Ankur asked "Are you going to reply to her?"

Nikhil said to Ankur "she is pretty in the Whatsapp Profile picture. What should I do?"

Ankur said "Do you know her?"

Nikhil said "I have never seen her before. I will just text her back Hi"

After waiting for half an hour. Yajna said "I don't think He will text you. "

Whatsapp notification from Nikhil "Hi" and Mitra said "Boys are boys"

Mitra: I thought you forget me babe
Yajna asked "Why are you calling him babe?"

Mitra said "Let me prank him a little. If he is flirting with me. You should forget him and he is not suitable for you."

Yajna asked "What if he speaks to you friendly? Can I continue to speak with him?"

Mitra nods her head.
Nikhil: I am sorry you are mistaken of someone else

Yajna said in excitement "See, it was a friendly message right"

Mitra said "Yes, Can you be quiet? You'll wake up our parents next door"

Mitra: I am Mitra. We studied in the same college.

Nikhil: Is it so? Then what's my name?

Ankur asked "What's going on?"

Nikhil said "Someone is pranking me. I asked for my name. If the person really knows me or not"

Mitra asked Yajna "What's his name?"

Yajna said "Nikhil Setiya"

Mitra: Nikhil Setiya

Nikhil said Ankur "People who knows me are doing this prank"

Ankur asked "What are you gonna do?"

Nikhil smiled "I am gonna play along"

Nikhil: Ohh Mitra. I just remember you. You proposed to me in our college and I rejected you.

Mitra: You are wrong, that's not me

Nikhil: You are the one who copied my test paper.

Mitra: Again wrong

Nikhil: Yes right, You flirted with me in college.

Mitra: Nikhil, I feel like crying you are insulting me.

Nikhil: Now tell me, who is next to you? From whom you got my number? Do you really know me?

Mitra: Bingo, you got me right. I got your number from my friend. You look handsome and intelligent. I want to know you more.

Yajna said "See, he didn't flirt with you. So, I can continue see him"

Mitra said "It's just beginning"

Nikhil: I have someone I like. Do you still want to chat with me?

Mitra said to Yajna "He likes someone. You should forget him" Yajna was upset

Mitra: It has nothing to do with me. We can be friends

Nikhil: I am sorry. You are wasting your time.

Nikhil texted and blocked her. Mitra said in frustration "Did he just block me?"

Yajna smiled at her. Mitra said "Don't smile. He likes someone"