Ch 34: Haunted Place I

Yajna asked Poonam "We planned to go to ECC 79 tonight. I will be waiting in front of the building at 10:00 PM and inform Rithika too"

Poonam said "It's my celebration day for winning third prize in Singing Competition. We can go some other day."

Yajna said "Forget it, I will ask Rithika"

Yajna called Rithika's phone "Hey Rithika, We decided to go to ECC 79 tonight. Do you still want to come?"

Rithika said "Actually, It's unnecessary to visit the place at night. What if the building is really haunted. I don't want to take any risks. If you really insisted, We can go at day time"

Yajna replied "It's alright, if you are scared. I will visit alone"

Yajna and Atshara had dinner in Oasis Food Court which is near ECC 79.

Yajna asked "Do you want to experience adventure in your life?"

Atshara asked "What adventure are you talking about?"

Yajna said "I am not going to talk about it. I will show you the place we gonna visit today"

Yajna took Atshara to ECC 79. Atshara asked "why are we here?"

Yajna replied "People are gossiping about this place being haunted . Today I want to confirm it"

Atshara said "Are you crazy? It looks like nobody's there. Totally look like haunted place"

Yajna said "Nothing will happen. Let's go together."

Atshara said "If you want you to go, You go alone. I am not coming with you"

Yajna said "Fine, I will go alone"

"I am going back to my room." Atshara turned and took a few steps. Then returned to Yajna "Are you serious? I too heard that this building is haunted. Do you still want to go in?"

Yajna said "I am going in today with or without you. Did you change your mind to come with me?"

Atshara said "Do whatever you want? I am leaving this time for sure."

Yajna waiting for the moment, the security guard to leave in front of ECC.

At the same time, Nikhil and Ankur came on the same way and saw Yajna talking to Atshara in front of ECC 79.

Ankur got a call from his girlfriend. Nikhil said "You go to your ECC. I will join you later."

Nikhil stopped Atshara "Where is she going alone?"

Atshara said "She wants to visit Ghost."

Nikhil said "I didn't get it"

Atshara explained "There is a talk in the campus that this building is haunted. She wants to confirm it. She is going in alone"

Nikhil laughed "This is interesting. I never heard of this building being haunted"

Atshara said "It's not the time to make fun. I am Serious"

Nikhil said "Okay, I am serious"

Atshara said "She will listen to you. You go and talk to her"

Nikhil said "Fine, I will go after her. You don't have to worry about it"

Atshara said "Be careful" and left the place.

Nikhil got a call from Ankur "When are you planning to come? "

"I am going to accompany my girlfriend to visit a haunted building."

"Did you say girlfriend?"

Nikhil laughed "I was kidding man. I will call you later"

Nikhil followed Yajna. Yajna felt someone was following her "Why I feel someone is following me? Is it a ghost?" She is standing in the middle of the upstairs of the third floor. She started praying "Sri Anjaneyam, Sri Anjaneyam..." slowly turned around.