Ch 27: Fragrance

At billiards, Charmy said "It's 8:00 PM, Let's grab something to eat"

Yajna said "We won the game. Treat is on me"

Nikhil said "Losers have to pay it"

Ankur said "Yajna want to celebrate her lucky day"

Yajna said "There is no rule Losers have to pay. I will give you a treat to all"

At the Food Court, Nikhil ordered Pizza in Dominos. Yajna paid through her ID Card.

Nikhil mocked her "This time you have recharged your ID card"

"Yep, You get the Pizza. I and Charmy will find a place to sit"

Nikhil and Ankur were standing in the Domino's Counter to get the Pizza.

Yajna asked "Look at Nikhil and Ankur. They look like match made in Heaven"

Charmy laughed "True." There was a pause "Do you know Why I like Ankur?"

Yajna shakes her head. Charmy said "There is a proverb that 'Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are?' "

Yajna said "I heard of that proverb"

Charmy continued "Ankur and I were project mates in the Final semester. Ankur always talks about Nikhil and his friendship with him. Nikhil got selected in Amazon but he followed Ankur to Infosys"

Charmy continued "Nikhil break up with his ex girlfriend because she asked him to choose between her and Ankur"

Yajna asked "Nikhil had a girlfriend? "

Charmy said "Don't worry, they are not together right now."

Yajna said "I am not worried. Why should I worry about him having a girlfriend or not?"

Ankur and Nikhil came with the Pizzas. After dinner, they walked around the campus. Charmy hold Ankur's arm and said "I gonna miss you Ankur and this place"

Yajna said "Switch the company from TCS to Infy"

Charmy said "I have signed the Service agreement for 1 years in TCS"

Nikhil draped his arm around Yajna's shoulder and pulled her to the side "Let them spend some alone time"

Yajna muttered to Nikhil "You are right" and removed Nikhil's hand around her shoulder

Yajna went to Charmy and said, "I am a bit sleepy. I am going to my room. "

Charmy said "I really enjoyed your company. If you don't mind Can you come tomorrow with us to visit places in Mysore?"

"Sure, Why not?"

Charmy hugged Yajna "Thank you"

Charmy asked "What was the perfume you are using? It was long lasting for longer time"

Yajna thinks "If I said it's my body emits blue lotus fragrance from my birth, it would be weird" and said "Haan? I use Fijian water lotus. It goes well with my body fragrance."

Nikhil said "Charmy, I will send off Yajna to her room."

Ankur said "Nikhil, I will see you at my room"

Nikhil and Yajna started walking to Yajna's ECC. Yajna asked "Is my fragrance too strong?"

Nikhil leaned in a little closer to her and sniffed her "From here it was very light." Yajna got goosebumps when he leaned in suddenly.

He leaned in a little more closely, "It's more than light and if I hug you." and her cheeks reddened.

When Nikhil tried to hug her. Yajna stepped back. "Fine, it's strong"

Nikhil and Yajna reached her ECC. Yajna said "see you tomorrow"

Nikhil patted her head and said "sleep tight!"