Ch 84: I Want To Kiss You

Veer and Nikhil started blabbering. Nikhil said "Girls are all liars." and asked "Veer bro, we should not trust these girls. They will change their boyfriends frequently. In which way, Yash is better than me?"

Veer said "Of course you are better, no best. You are the one giving me a company to drink"

Yajna with the help of a waiter brings both of them to the car. Yajna drove the car to Nikhil's flat and called "Veer get up. I can't carry you"

Veer said "No worries, I can walk by myself"

Nikhil is blank out. Yajna called out his name "Nikhil.." He is in deep sleep. She is unable to wake Nikhil

She came closer to Nikhil to search for the key. While searching for the key, she asked "Nikhil, where is the key?" Yajna slipped her hand in the back of his pant pocket and widened her eyes "Found it" She opened the door.

Yajna asked "Veer help me to get him inside the house" She takes one side of his hand around her shoulder and puts her hand around his waist and dragged him inside the house with the help of Veer on the other side.

Yajna and Veer put him on the couch. Veer went directly to Nikhil's bed and slept. She said "Nikhil, You are so heavy. How much have you drunk to become blank out? Nikhil, I am forgiving you because you look very handsome"

Yajna looked at him and smiled "Whatever I do you will not come to know?" and sat in his lap in a face off position. She looked at his face and took his one hand around her waist. Nikhil was not conscious. So his hand didn't hold her waist. Yajna muttered to him "I want to kiss you Nikhil" and smiled sarcastically. She slip her hand around his waist and puts her other hand around his neck and tried to pull to him closer to her "Gosh, He is so heavy"

She held his collar and leaned in, closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his. He takes the initiative to kiss and his hand holds her waist. Yajna thinks "He is conscious" and breaks the kiss and opens her eyes to find Nikhil's eyes too open.

Yajna widened her eyes and pushed him. Yajna said "How can you pull me to kiss you? You should go to your bed."

Nikhil closed his eyes again. Yajna said "Hey Nikhil, wake up and go to your bed. It's too late. I wanted to go back to my flat."

Yajna made Nikhil sleep on the couch comfortably and took a blanket from his bedroom and covered him with the blanket and left his house.

Next day morning, Nikhil smiled in his sleep. Veer bought honey water to relieve the hangover. Nikhil imagined Yajna and opened his eyes to find Veer.

Nikhil startled and got up and sat on the couch  "Oh my God Veer, What are you doing here Veer? You startled me"