Ch 56: My Hot Boyfriend

Nikhil and Yajna got down from her Taxi. Nikhil called her sister Mitra. "Hello Mitra.. I am waiting outside your home with your sister"

Mitra opened the door and invited Nikhil to her house inside and looked at her sister. "My sister never used to drink. How come she got drunk? Good thing My parents not at home"

Nikhil said "She didn't drink. Some guy spiked her drink"

Yajna leaned on Nikhil's shoulder and tilted Nikhil's face towards her "What are you talking about?"

Nikhil said "Nothing, You should get some sleep"

Yajna started blabbering "I am sleeping and you are in my dream. Why should I go back to sleep?"

"Okay, Go inside and get some rest"

"Nikhil, I can't walk. Lift me"

Nikhil looked around and lifted her and took her to Yajna's room. He placed Yajna in her bed. He looks around her room and finds a pencil sketch of the burning sun with flames which are framed so that it won't get damaged. Yajna asked "Nikhil, What are you looking around?"

Nikhil asked "Did you draw this picture?"

Yajna said "It's 10 year old boy's apology"

Nikhil looked at this pencil sketch "This drawing looks familiar. I used to draw this kind of drawing in my childhood" He turned to see Yajna was sleeping. He covered her with the blankets and turned off the lights and left her room.

Mitra sends Nikhil out. Suddenly her parents entered the house. Yajna's Mother Nandita asked "Who is he? I never saw him before"

Mitra said "He is Yajna's friend and came to drop her."

Nandita asked "Thank you for sending my daughter home. Did you have dinner?"

Nikhil shakes his head. Nandita scolded Mitra "Where is Yajna? How could she send her friend an empty stomach?"

Mitra said "She is tired. So, she is sleeping"

Nandita asked "Sorry, I didn't get your name?"

"It's Nikhil"

Nandita said "Have Dinner in our house, Nikhil"

"By the way, You don't look like a local"

" I am from Mumbai. Later, My parents and I moved to Hyderabad"

Nikhil left after having dinner in Yajna's house.

Next day morning, Yajna woke up at 7:00 AM with a heavy headache. She muttered to herself "When I came home? What happened last night? Last thing I remember I was having coke"

Yajna came down "Maa,... I am having a heavy headache. Can you make coffee for me?"

Nandita asked "Did you drink last night?"

"Why are you asking mom?"

"Last night your friend dropped you home and Mitra said you are sleeping and you are having a headache now."

Yajna said "I don't remember anything last night. I swear I didn't drink alcohol on purpose. Maybe by mistake, I might drink alcohol"

Nandita made coffee for her. Yajna asked "Where is Mitra?"

Nandita said "She went outside. When you are leaving to attend your friend's marriage."

Yajna sipping the coffee. "Around 10:00 AM, I have to be there in Mandab."

Yajna got ready wearing a Navy blue silk saree. She took a cab and reached the Mandab at 10:15 AM. Yajna's friend Shrisha "Hi Yajna.. Why are you alone? Where is your hot boyfriend?"

Yajna asked "My hot boyfriend?"

Shree said "He is the one, who kissed you on your birthday?"

Yajna widened her eyes "Nikhil?..."