Ch 69: I Am Sorry Nikhil

Next day, William followed Leila to Suraj's House without her knowledge. "What are you doing here?"

Leila cut her hand with the knife behind her back. She showed the hand "I came to get treated, Brother"

"Suraj, Treat her immediately" William ordered

William accidentally saw the knife with the blood and thought "Did she do it on purpose?"

When Suraj treating her wounds, she was not in the pain, even actually enjoying the time with Suraj

She returned to her home with her brother. William asked "Do you know what you are doing? You got engaged with Mr. Bentley and you are spending time with burmese people"

Leila said "I don't like him brother, I don't want to marry him. You will do whatever I asked right? I want you to help me to go back to London."

William said "I will help you to go back in secret. I don't want to see you again with Suraj. If anyone knows about it he will die in British people's hands."

Leila nods her head. At home, I can't even go and see Suraj. I should send him herbal plants he wanted through guards or through my brother. 

Mr. Bentley came after two days to her home. John called his daughter "Is it true? You are planning go back to England with that burmese guy

Leila said "No Father, You got wrong information

Mr. Bentley asked the guards "Bring them inside" The guards brought Ram and Suraj to Leila's house with their hands tied at the back of them. 

Leila yelled at him "Gerald, What have you done to them? Leave them alone. I wanted to go back to London alone. It has nothing to do with them."

Mr.Bentley said "If you don't care about them, why are you angry at me?" and kicked Suraj "Do you think I don't know anything?

Leila said "Don't hurt them. I will do whatever you asked to do

John said to Mr. Bentley "We can release them

Gerald said "Mr. McCoy, you don't understand, if you leave them today. Nobody will fear us"

Leila cried "Please don't hurt him."

"I am not gonna hurt him. You gonna shoot one of the person here

William entered the house "What are doing here Mr. Bentley?

Leila said "Brother, Ask him to release them?

Gerald said "If your sister shoot one person, I will release the other one or else both will die cruelly

Gerald placed the gun in Leila's hand and made her point to one person. Gerald made a signal to the guard behind Leila. When he, Leila was holding the gun pointing to Suraj. A guard behind Leila shot Suraj in his heart. 

Ram yelled and cried "How could you do this to Suraj? Who saved your life?

Gerald throwed the Ram outside. He thinks Leila caused Suraj's death. 

Leila said "I didn't trigger it" In anger, she pointed the gun at Gerald and triggered it. But the gun was not loaded with the bullets.

Suraj has little consciousness. She kept Suraj head in her lap and cried "I am so sorry for being selfish. If I didn't meet you. You will not die here.

Suraj said "Thank you for shooting me and let Ram live. Don't blame yourself" and he died. 

Leila took a knife from the table and slit her throat and died at the spot. Make everyone stand in shock. 

Yajna opened her eyes to find Nikhil sleeping in the hospital bed while Yajna sat beside her bed and holding his hands. Tears brimmed in her eyes. "I am sorry Nikhil