Ch 62: Pandavas I

Another car came on the way where the accident had happened and stopped the car, because of the crowd. Vikranth asked Veer "Check out What's going on here?"

Veer(Bheema) got down from the car and went through the crowd to find Nikhil got into an accident. He has heavy bleeding from his head.

He went to his boss Vikranth(Yudhisthira) and said "My friend got into an accident. Can you help him to get him into hospital?"

Vikranth said "Okay"

Veer lifted Nikhil and brought him to the car and drove him to the nearby hospital.

He was taken to the emergency ward. Aravind(Nakula) came on that way finds Nikhil taken by the doctors to the emergency ward. Aravind followed him and called his twin brother Aryaan (Sahadeva) who is working as a Intern in the hospital "Come to the emergency ward. I think I saw someone familiar"

Aravind, Veer and Vikranth were waiting outside the emergency ward. Veer asked Aravind "Do you know him?"

Aravind said "He is one of my students in Infosys. How did he get into an accident?"

Veer said "I don't know. When I reached the location, he was laying in the ground with heavy blood loss"

Aryaan met Aravind "What is it brother?"

Aravind said "The guy inside the emergency ward is my student. I want you to know his current situation. Seems like we don't have his relatives here"

Aryaan said "Okay, I will let you know, Once I check him"

Aryaan went inside the emergency ward. He asked the nurse "What is his condition right now?" The nurse said "Lots of blood loss, Heavy damage in brain, Doctor just stopped external blood bleeding. There is some internal damage to the brain. For now, we are in need of A1B negative blood"

Aryaan said "It's a pretty rare blood group. Okay, I will inform their relatives"

Aryaan came outside and said to Aravind "We are in need of A1B negative blood. We don't have stock here. Our staff are trying to contact people who have his blood group. You can try from your side. It would be pretty helpful for us."

Veer asked Vikranth "Sir, if you don't mind, can I ask our office staff with your permission?"

Vikranth said "I will take care of it. You inform their relatives first"

When Veer tried to reach Yajna, she was not picking up the call.

Vikranth called his office staff members to find anyone with A1B negative blood group in pune. The office staff searched through her Database and said "I found one of our staff has the blood group you have mentioned."

Vikranth replied "Talk to him and ask him to come to Apollo Hospital"

Vikranth said to Veer "I need to leave for the meeting. You can take care of the rest and Pay the bill for him and claim it from the office. "

Veer called out his name "Vikranth Sir, Why do you want to help him?"

Vikranth said "It's Humanity"