Ch 97: Get Rid Of Me

At the cruise, Nikhil, Yajna and his friends boarded from the port at Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy around 5 PM and walked to the cruise ship (Odyssey of the seas). Yajna said to Charmy "I am really glad you have joined our trip. Spending 24/7 with Nikhil what if I got sick of him"

Charmy chuckled and Nikhil pinched her ears and asked "you will get sick of me?"

"Ahh, I mean to say you will get sick of me"  she said with a smile and tapped her hand "Now, Let my ear go"

He warned her "Don't you ever think of getting rid of me?" and he walked ahead of her with Ankur leaving Charmy and Yajna behind.

Yajna put her tongue out and imitated him "Don't you ever think of getting rid of you?"

Charmy laughed out loud "Yajna, you are really a kid"

Yajna said "Well.. It's good to be kid"

Charmy said "Yeah… It takes two days to reach Haifa. So, two days completely we are going to be on a cruise. I may get sick of Ankur as well."

Yajna and Charmy laughed out loud.

Nikhil and Ankur finished through the procedure at the front desk. Chief Purser gave them ocean view cabin keys at mid deck. Ankur went to them "why are you guys laughing?"

Nikhil came behind Ankur "They are trying to get rid of us and hook up with some European guys or Americans"

Yajna stepped on Nikhil's foot and smiled "Well, it's a good idea Charmy. We should do what Nikhil have said"

Nikhil draped his hand around Ankur's shoulder "We too will hook up with some hot chicks"

Yajna narrowed her eyes "Ohh, Go ahead. Try it"

Ankur said "Steward is waiting for us to show our cabins"

Cabin steward takes them to deck 9 through elevator  and walks around the deck 9 to find their cabin.

Yajna asked "What's our cabin number?"

Nikhil said "9100 is ours and 9500 is Ankur's"

Yajna asked "Our Cabin won't be next to the them"

Nikhil flicked her forehead "Purser said its nearby to our cabin"

Yajna walking around deck 9 for around 10 minutes "I will be totally confused. This place is so confusing. If I am alone, I will be lost"

Nikhil said "if you get lost in this cruise. I will find you whatever it takes. So, you don't have to worry about it."

Yajna said "You only have time to hook up with hot chicks. You will not have time for me"

Cabin steward opened the cabin for Yajna and Nikhil. Steward said "Enjoy your day sir and Madam"

Nikhil said "Thank you" and he gave the tips to the steward.

Yajna went inside the cabin and lied on the bed and said "We gonna stay here for 12 days"

Nikhil lies next to Yajna. "Get freshen up. We can take a tour of cruise ship"

Yajna said "Why don't you go and take a bath first? I'm little tired"

"I will get ready in 5 mins. You take 1 hr to get ready"

Yajna kept a face like crying. Nikhil looked at Yajna and said "I have an idea. Let's take bath together"

Yajna narrowed her eyes and got up from the bed "I am not tired. I will take bath first"

Charmy and Ankur joined them for dinner. Yajna said "Charmy your cousin is working at the cruise. You should introduce me to him"

Nikhil draped his hands around Yajna's shoulder "You already have me."

"But you will be busy with hot chicks"

Nikhil said "Nobody could replace your place in my heart"

Charmy interrupted them "Oh my God, you guys don't show of your love for each other"

Nikhil and Yajna said in unison "We are not" they looked at each other and smiled. Charmy rolled her eyeballs and went to Ankur "I am unable to stand their love"

Ankur said "I thought they were fighting." Charmy stared at Ankur. Ankur shakes his head "they were not"

Charmy gave a punch in his shoulder "You should learn from Nikhil"