Chapter 3

"Ok so, we'll rest for about an hour, then we have to start getting ready for the heist later." Chan told us, and we nodded.

We had just gotten back from the exchange with GOT7 and we needed to store up energy for the heist we had planned tonight.

As Chan went into his office, Seungmin, Jeongin, and I make our way to the kitchen. Ahead of us, Jeongin walks with a little skip in his step like a child on his way to the first day of school.

"What are you so excited about, Inie?" Seungmin asks with a fond smile on display.

Jeongin turns and faces us. "Tonight's heist is my first one! Channie hyung said I was ready for the field and that he chose this specific place as a good starter for me. I'm excited to help you guys get money for the people!" He said with a few tiny claps here and there.

Seungmin and I laugh at his eagerness to help us. It seems like just yesterday he was running around the living room with Seungmin and playing 'cops and robbers'.

As we enter the kitchen, I immediately walk into the pantry to get some ramen for myself.

"Any requests for lunch?" I ask the two younger boys.

"I'll have a ramen too."

"I want some mac' n' cheese!"

I nod and grab another ramen pack for Seungmin, and one of Jeongin's easy microwave mac' n' cheese cups.

Once our food is ready, I hand them out to their respective person and we all dig in.

While we eat, Seungmin and I go over the basic rundown of what will happen at the heist tonight. The place we're hitting isn't well guarded and is robbed almost as often as an average corner store. Most of the time, the store doesn't even have anyone on site to guard their items.

As I explain exactly what we're aiming to take this time around, Chan emerges from his office.

He sits on one of the bar stools next to Seungmin with an apple from the small basket we have on the counter.

After a minute, Jeongin hops off the counter he was sitting on, throws his empty cut in the trash, and goes into the pantry for another one.

Not a second later we hear him from the small food closet.

"Hey! Where did the rest of my mac' n' cheese cups go?!"

Looking from the pantry to Seungmin and Chan, I see Seungmin widen his eyes and look away from the maknae's direction.

Jeongin pops his head out from the pantry to find the culprit, almost immediately directing his gaze at Seungmin.

Before the maknae has the chance to murder his older brother, I smirk and face Seungmin again.

"You better start running, that kid loves his mac' n' cheese cups." I say calmly.

Right on que, Seungmin gets up and takes off in the blink of an eye, with Jeongin following not too far after him.

Chan shouts a 'good luck' in their direction before turning back to me with a slightly worried look.

"I may or may not have eaten one of the cups. He won't be able to tell right?" He asks slowly.

Hearing a bump and a small crash from the other room, I turn back to Chan.

"No. I think Jeongin is a little preoccupied right now." We both laugh.

A/N

This chapter was kind of a filler, but I added it because I wanted to have some kind of interaction with the 4 boys.

I promise the next chapter will be more eventful and the plot will actually move along, just you wait.

Anyway, this week I present thee with a meme from our baby bois, TXT.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Luv you guys! ❤🖤❤🖤