Chapter 43

Now it's the end of the day and we're about to leave.

Chan has gone over the preparation list over and over again, making sure not to miss a single thing. Once he deemed us ready, we went through the front door and piled into the van.

As always the ride was semi-quiet, Seungmin bickering over Jeongin made enough noise to fill the silence a little.

When we pulled up to the store, Chan turned to us before we could get out of the van.

"You guys remember the plan, right?" We nodded.

"Good. Let's go in and out as quickly as possible. Jeongin, stick close to Seungmin, don't wander off. Jisung, stay on the first floor, and use your walkie-talkie if you see anything suspicious." He paused and looked us over one more time.

"Ok, let's go."

At that, we quickly left the van, grabbing our stuff on the way out. Closely together, we shuffled towards the back door. Chan opened the lock and quickly ran to disable the door alarm they had.

As soon as the small beeping stopped, we entered and slipped into the main part of the store. Chan, Seungmin, and Jeongin went to the frozen escalators, while I stayed on the first floor.

I didn't waste anytime to start collecting clothes. Really anything in front of me ended up in my bags, it was all useful and would be used by someone who needed it in the end.

As I moved to the fourth rack of clothes, I heard the back door shift. I quickly turned to see what it was, to be met with a black clothed figure in the doorway.

They came more into the main part of the store, allowing me to see their face more clearly.

"Jisung." He said with a smile as he quickly walked over to me.

I was immediately pulled into a tight hug, a few kisses placed on my forehead. Minho's hold on me seemed like he was trying to keep me from being taken away.

"Hi, Minho." I slightly laughed out.

He let go and moved to stand behind me. I felt two strong arms go around my waist as he pulled me back against him.

I placed my arms on top of his and moved to continue what I was doing.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Taking clothes for the people. It's going to be winter soon, and they need clothes to keep warm."

I feel him nod and turn to start on the rack behind us.

For the next moments, we wordlessly work on the surrounding clothing racks. One of my bags got filled really quickly, now we're starting on the second one.

Eventually, we finish with the racks and move to the shelves with stacks of folded shirts.

As we shuffle to the shelves (carefully to not make noise), I turn to the door quickly out of instinct. Red and blue lights shine onto the buildings across from us, making me turn back around, grabbing Minho's hand in the process.

I fall forward in between the shelves, with Minho stumbling behind me.

As I sit on the ground watching the front of the store, Minho falls forward, one hand on the ground and the other using the shelf to stop himself from falling further.

Once the police car passes, I let out a breath of relief.

"Ok, we're good."

"What was that about?" He laughs out.

"There was a police car passing the front of the store." I say looking past him to the window.

I turn back to look at him, pausing to take in how close he is. A blush rises onto my face seeing as his nose is about an inch from mine.