Chapter 61

Jisung's POV:
Why does he not look as happy as I thought he would?

After I finally let my feelings off my chest, Minho stared back at me with nothing more than a stunned expression.

Right as I was starting to regress and worry too much over his expression, Minho leaned forward and brought his lips to mine. I wasn't ready for this as my eyes widened and gasped at the sudden contact, but still returned the kiss anyway.

The kiss was sweet but still full of passion, Minho still held me as if I would break like he did before.

His arms moved from around me completely to one going to the back of my neck and the other firm on my waist. I ran my hands from his tear-stained shirt up to his hair, messing it up a bit more than it already was.

Once he pulls away for a breath, he puts our foreheads together, taking a moment to catch our breaths together.

I try not to look into his eyes, instead I see his lips form into a smile.

"Say it again, Jisung. Please." He says out of breath.

I shyly smile too and try not to turn away in embarrassment.

"I love you, Lee Minho."

"I love you too, Han Jisung." He replies quickly before connecting our lips again.

The kiss lasts a little longer than before, with more passion and neediness added into the mix.

I run my hands through his hair several times, occasionally moving down to brush his ear or neck. When I bring my hands back down to tug the front of his shirt, Minho moves to hold both of my hands. He briefly laces our fingers, then slides them down to hold both of my wrists.

Before I can question anything, he pushes my shoulder so I'm laying on my back, Minho holding my wrists on either side of my head.

I watch as Minho moves to straddle my lower abdomen, his grip on my wrists staying solid. My face was already a little warm from the sudden kiss, but now it's fully hot all over.

"M-Minho, what are you doing?"

Once he's settled, he looks back at me still breathing heavily.

"Jisung, for the next while, I'm gonna need you to tell me to stop or if you're uncomfortable at all. Can you do that for me?"

"Minho, where is this coming from?"

I don't know how we got from a slightly heated kiss to this. Minho tilts his head to the side slightly, a look of adoration in his eyes.

"Jisung, I've known that I've loved you since I met up with you in the clothing store before all this happened. And as I was working non-stop to bring you back to me, the feeling of needing you back confirmed that even more. And now that I know you feel the same way, I want to finally show my love to you. But I need you to give me permission first."

He's known for that long? I knew he must have liked me a lot to go through such lengths to save me, but I didn't think he loved me at that time. That's why he asked me to be with him in the store.

After taking in everything he layed out to me, I nod, still stunned and slightly out of breath.

He smiles and shakes his head, letting go of one of my wrists to hold the side of my face.

"You need to use words, baby. You have to tell me clearly what you want."

My face is on fire now. I've always seen Minho as bold and attractive, but this is a whole different feeling.

"I-I want you to continue, Minho. But I'm nervous....I've n-never done this before. What if I'm not good enough o-or-"

"Hey, hey, look at me." I look up to his eyes to see both sincerity and a little bit of lust. "You'll always be good enough for me. I can promise you, I'm ready to take whatever you're willing to give me. But I need you to understand that while we do this, if you ever want to stop, you need to tell me. You don't have to go through anything you don't want."