Chapter 60

No One's POV:
As Jisung went to take a quick nap, Minho was in his room staring at the ceiling. He had already transferred the money to the other groups while Jisung was asleep the first day they got to the house, he only used it as an excuse to leave the living room.

After this morning, when he finally told Jisung he loved him, today wasn't the response Minho was hoping for.

After he told Jisung how he felt, Minho didn't let him answer right away on purpose. Throughout the time they've known each other, Minho learned a few habits and quirks Jisung has. Like how he freezes up or can't talk when he's surprised or scared.

Not letting Jisung answer right away also allowed him some time to think, which Minho knew was only fair since he'd been thinking about this for a long time. The moment he walked into the clothing store and saw Jisung standing there, he knew he loved him. It was only now that he acted on it though.

But on the couch, when Jisung didn't talk or really acknowledge Minho, it stung.

Obviously, Minho knew proclaiming his love was a risky thing to do, especially when Jisung had been through so much in the last few days. But after all the preparation from the different outcomes that played in Minho's head, the reality still hurt more than it should've.

Minho didn't know how much time had passed. It could have been 5 minutes, or it could have been 30 minutes. All he knew was, after resting all day, it was now getting dark and closer to dinner time.

New thoughts entered his mind.

Minho rose from the bed, a new determination set in his brain. If Jisung didn't love or even like Minho right now, maybe Minho just needs to try harder. Be bolder and more forward, maybe that will show Jisung how much he cares.

With these new goals, Minho moved to leave his room, dinner being his next task for the night.

As he walked away from his door, small noises came from another room.

Obviously, the only other person here was Jisung, so it must be him.

The noises weren't too loud, but still caught Minho's attention. He walked up to Jisung's door, making sure that his room was the source of the sound.

Being 100% sure, he opened the door to see Jisung laying in bed, a huge blanket over his sleeping form.

The sounds stopped for a moment, then started again, more sporadic.

Minho walked to the side of the bed to try to see what the problem was, only to find Jisung breathing hard, his face tensed with small droplets of sweat forming. He was slightly tossing around and whimpering at whatever was pestering him.

Minho grew more and more worried by the second, not wanting Jisung to suffer from whatever was attacking him.

"Jisung." He called. No answer

Minho shook the smaller's shoulder.

"Jisung." He said a little louder.

Now small tears were forming in the corners of Jisung's eyes, and the quiet whimpers turned into strings of words.

"N-nooo.... Ch...chang.....stop......."

"Jisung, wake up."

More tears started forming and Jisung turned to face Minho where he stood, eyes still closed.

"Jisung, wake up." Minho called one last time.

Jisung shook awake with a small yell, breathing heavily and sitting up to look around the room frantically.