Chapter 55

"Babe."

"Sungie."

"Jisung."

The shaking of my shoulder woke me up. When I open my eyes, I see that I'm still in the car, but it's parked in front of a building now.

I stretch and turn to see Minho gathering bags from the back seat.

"We're here, Sungie. You can come out now so we can go inside."

I sleepily nod and rub my eyes as I move to exit the car.

Taking in the building, it's actually a really nice looking house. There doesn't seem to be any other houses or buildings for a while around this area, but that's probably what we need right now.

The outside is nicely decorated with different plants placed in the front of the house, but they've started wilting because of the cold weather.

Minho walks up to the porch and goes to unlock the front door. I follow behind, wanting to get into warm air as fast as I can.

The inside of the house was also nicely decorated, like someone just added new furniture and wall pieces. The paint isn't chipped or bubbled anywhere, and there are no marks anywhere like the owners took care of the house.

Minho tosses the bags onto a couch and moves to the kitchen, digging into a drawer for something.

The way he moves around the house makes it seem like he's been here before.

He soon finds what he needs and pulls out an envelope from the drawer.

"Minho, who's house is this?"

"Hmm? Oh. This.. well, it's not my house but I did live here for a while."

The pieces clicked together in my head. Oh.

"This is your 'run away' house."

"Yeah. The people who used to live here moved, and before selling they renovated the decor and furnishings. I was curious one day and looked to see if they still lived here, but when I saw it was for sale, I jumped on the opportunity. The idea of losing the first home that actually felt like a home to me stung a bit."

I gave him sympathetic eyes, that's such a nice reason to buy a house.

He shook off whatever feeling had overtaken him and faced me again.

"Anyway, now that we're here, I imagine you would like to sleep, eat, maybe take a shower or something?"

I definitely need sleep, and a shower. And a hot, full meal would be nice too.

I shly nod and look away out of embarrassment. I had the means to take care of myself but I didn't. He softly laughs, not in a way to be rude though.

"I thought so. Here, I'll show you the room and you can decide what you want to do."

Minho placed a gentle hand on my back and led me down the hallway to a bedroom.

There was a king sized bed in the middle with a big dresser pushed against the wall. On the wall was a huge window with drawn curtains to let in natural light.

On the other side on the room was a door, probably leading to the bathroom.

"This is your room, I think I prepared everything for you before we got here. A few days ago I went to a store and got some clothes for you, I'm pretty sure they're your size. But that teen, what's his name-"

"Jeongin."

"Jeongin, gave me a bag with your clothes too in case I got the wrong sizes."

I smile at the thought of Jeongin helping me so much. I'm gonna have to get him something really nice as a thank you.

That bed looks really comfy, and a shower sounds amazing.

"Thank you for all of this. It really means a lot, Minho."

"Of course, I knew you would need it when I got you out."

I quickly moved forward and drapped my arms over Minho's shoulders, burying my face into his shoulder. He returned the hug and snaked one arm up to hold the back of my head.

I couldn't help it, I started sniffling. A few tears escaped also, but they weren't sad tears. They were happy, thankful tears. Everything Minho has done for me to bring me back finally caught up to my emotions.

Minho heard me lightly crying and pulled back from the hug. He only paused for a moment before leaning in and softly placing his lips onto mine.

The kiss was long and slow, and more comforting than sensual. It was like all the emotion he felt about me being back and safe was poured into the kiss. When he pulled away, he wiped my tears with his thumbs with a slight smile and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"How about this? You go take a shower and sleep for as long as you need. I'm gonna take a nap too, but I'll make sure to have a meal ready for you when you wake up. Does that sound good?"

I nodded and he gave me one more kiss before leaving me to take care of myself.

A/N:

That's all.

Here's the actual meme:

Love yoy guys!❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤