Chapter 35

The next day when I woke up, everything had seemingly went back to normal. Chan was in the kitchen with Jeongin making breakfast, happy as can be.

Did last night not happen or something? Wasn't he angry and locking down the entire house?

My questions didn't get answered as he set a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me as soon as I sat down. When I tried to ask if he was ok after last night, he responded with:

"Don't worry about it, everything will be taken care of. Now eat up, we have a heist tonight that we need to prepare for."

That doesn't help me worry any.

After breakfast, everyone kind of went their own way. Chan went to his office, Jeongin and Seungmin went to the living room, and I went to my room.

I now lay on my bed while mindlessly looking through my phone, not really staying on any app too long.

Eventually, a small vibration and bing of a notification catches my attention.

I quickly tap the block without even seeing what it was. To my surprise, I'm taken to the message app.

Lee Know

I'm sorry

I forgot I had his number. Should I maybe change the name in case Chan looks through my phone? I'll worry about it later.

Lee Minho

I'm sorry

Why are you sorry?

I got you in trouble with your leader

And I got you held at gun point
And possibly in trouble with GOT7

That's not a problem
I can take care of myself
That guy doesn't have anything on me to get to me anyway

I guess you're right
I had a great time last night
I had a great tim-
I had a grea-
I ha-

How was the rest of the party?

Boring without you

Omg this guy is going to give me a heart attack.

What are you doing tonight?
I want to see you again

We have a hit planned
Some clothing store in the center of town with cheap clothes

I think I know which one you're going to
I'll see you there babe

Wait WHAt!
Minho!
Hey!

I love that you know my name now
Jisung
Your name is cute

Minho you can't be there when my team is there

Then I'll have to be careful
I have to prepare for tonight then
See you later kitten

Ohhhhh! This guy makes me so frustrated sometimes! He's throwing himself into a trap by going.

Ok ok, calm down. Think. He'll only be following me, so if I stay away from everyone else, they won't know he's there. I guess that could work. It's the best I got.

After last night, with the dancing and .. kiss, what are we now? He was talking to me like normal in the texts. I mean, he's always been kind of flirty in how he talks to me. Is that normal?

I don't really have anyone to ask about all of this, I can't tell anyone about him. And Jeongin is just a kid, I can't tell him what happened last night.

I guess I can't do anything else right now besides wait until tonight.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now time to head off to the clothing store, we all are getting ready to load into the van. As always, and mostly because Chan wanted to keep Jeongin safe, the maknae is going to stay home while we try to be really quick with this run.

Chan has been in the same mood as this morning, like there's nothing wrong. I guess this is better than him being angry, but if he's so happy now, does that mean he did something to get justice?

Minho seemed so confident that nothing would happen to him, I don't know if I should be worried or not.

Regardless, we got into the van and started towards the shop. Jeongin was a little harder to shake off today, mostly because of the events of last night. Chan promised him we'd be back in an hour, which means we have to be really, really quick.

We drive through the streets, the light from other buildings and street lights being our guide to our destination. Normally, we're always sneaking around at night, we've never really had the chance to stop and see the city lights before. I've always kind of wanted to leave the city to get away from the non-stop movement. Just a moment of silence in our life of constant movement and running.

My wish isn't going to be granted anytime soon though. At the end of the day, we still have work to do and people to help. Which continues as we pull up behind the clothing store.

A/N:
1/3 😗