Chapter 1

~Jisung's POV~
Ok, I can't mess this up. Last time I was too slow and got hit, I need to be quick.

I shuffle forward a little to see if the security's light is close or not. Once it turns away, I roll to the other next shelf stocked with nameless boxes.

Once I'm up right again, I peer around the corner to see the glass display case being lit up by spotlights. Inside the case is a single 14 karat diamond, out for the steal.

Looking around again to make sure everything is clear, I feel a bump against my left leg.

I look to my left to see Jeongin pop up with a smile.

"Hyung, I did the roll! I've always wanted to do that." He says excitedly.

"Shhhh. Look there, that's your target." I tell him while pointing to the display case.

Jeongin's eyes widen. "But hyung, I'm just supposed to follow y-"

"I know, but you need the practice. Go on." I push him to stand in front of me, so he can get to the diamond.

He looks at the diamond, the light from the jewel reflects on to his eyes to make him look more innocent and child-like.

He turns back to me. "Are you sure, hyung?"

I look him right in the eyes. "Yes, go get that diamond." I tell him with a smirk.

He returns the look and carefully shuffles forward towards the case.

I stand behind the warehouse shelf, trying not to knock anything over as I watch Jeongin carefully make his way to the jewel.

When he's about half way there, he ducks behind a large box to avoid the security's light. He gets up again and reaches the base of the display case.

He carefully takes the glass cover off and places it next to the pedestal.

With a wide smile, he grabs the diamond and lifts his arms up in celebration.

I motion for him to come back so we can escape, and he follows suit.

He walks away from the display case, with the same smile glued to his face until the security shines the light in his direction.

Jeongin quickly reacts and dives for the same large box as before.

Successfully hiding as the security walks by, Jeongin stands up again and starts crawling back to me.

Just as he's about a yard in front of me, the security turns quickly and shines a light on Jeongin's back.

Caught.

There's a loud beep and the lights of the room turn back on.

I sigh as the security guard walks up to us and takes off his cap.

"That was the best run you've done yet Jeongin, well done." Chan says.

"Thanks hyung, but how did I mess up this time? I thought I did everything perfectly." Jeongin pouts.

Just before Chan answers, Seungmin comes through the door leading to the tech room.

"You left the glass case on the floor, Chan saw it and realized the diamond was missing. I saw on the cameras." He says.

Jeongin sighs and lowers his head a little. Seungmin widens his eyes at the maknae's sadness and pulls Jeongin into a hug.

"It's ok Inie, that was the best you've done so far! It means you're improving!" Seungmin tells him.

"Yeah, you're almost ready to go out for your first time. By the way, I thought this run was supposed to be for you, Jisung." Chan questions.

"It was, but I thought Jeongin could use the practice." I say and Chan nods in agreement.

After a second, Chan claps his hands to get our attention.

"Ok so, I think that's enough of the simulation practice for today. Lets go get ready, Jaebeom wanted to do an exchange today."

We all nod and exit the simulation room to make our way to the vault.

Our group, Yellow Wood, is supposed to exchange the jewels and things we've stolen for money with the group GOT7. They're the people you go to if you want to trade something or buy something nice.

Our group is infamous for stealing jewelry, paintings, food, and even toys.

It might seem strange that we steal such random things, but we barely keep the items for ourselves.

Every week, we go to the alleyways, deserted streets, and worn down houses to give to the homeless people. The money we get from the things we steal go to those people that need help. It's a steal from the rich and give to the poor situation.

We arrive at the vault that holds our loot, specifically the expensive stuff.

Chan punches in the keypad code, and the metal door clicks open.

Inside we have our loot in boxes ready to be put into bags for us to take. We each grab a gym bag and start stuffing it with the pre-made boxes.

Once our bags are full, we swing them onto our shoulders and make our way to the van.

A/N

Yay, the new story is out! I'm so excited to have it out, I can't put it into words.

I apologize how this chapter is a bit boring, but I promise things will get more interesting in a bit. Just hold tight.

Anyway, for this story I wanted to do something different than the last. So this time I will be including memes at the end of the A/N.

 So this time I will be including memes at the end of the A/N

Luv you guys! ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️