Chapter 32

Lee Know lifts me off of him and walks towards the door. Slowly, he opens it and looks around the hall. When the coast is clear, he turns back to me and smiles.

"Get on my back." He says while bending down a little.

"What? No, why?"

"You might be quiet, but you're not quick. Get on my back so I can take you somewhere easily."

I stand behind him not knowing what to do. After a second, he scoffs and pulls me onto his back. Out of panic, I yelp and wrap my arms around his shoulders so I won't fall. Surprisingly, the suits we're wearing don't limit anything.

"There, that wasn't so hard."

I can hear the smirk in his voice.

I roll my eyes as he walks towards the door and looks around again. When he deems it safe, Lee Know quickly walks down the hall. Meanwhile, I'm looking all around us for any security.

Out of nowhere, Lee Know turns quickly into a doorway. He starts moving past a red velvet rope blocking a set of stairs.

"Lee Know, we're not supposed to go back here."

"Since when did criminals follow the rules?"

He continues walking, occasionally stopping to look around corners. We go up one more set of stairs and finally stop at the end of a hallway.

Lee Know straightens his stance and I slide off his back onto the floor. When I regain my balance, he walks past me and I follow.

I'm greeted with a balcony view of the entire centre hall. All the people in suits and dresses look so small, but close enough to find a face.

"This is a better view. The ground floor was a little too crowded."

I nod and take in the rest of the view. Lee Know leans into the railing of the balcony.

"Who are you here with?"

"Hmm?"

"Where is your team?" He says while looking around the floor.

"Oh, I- Um t-they ahh."

He laughs and turns to me. "I'll point out mine if you point out yours."

I guess that works.

I go closer to the edge and find Seungmin.

"There." I point to him. "Him and the younger one next to him." I look around for the tall guy named Matthew that took Chan. "And there is our leader."

Lee Know nods. "You guys definitely look like a smaller group."

"Ok, hotshot, where's your team?"

He smiles and points to a whole group of people in the corner.

"Three of them are mine, the others are the group we partner with. The tall one with long hair (rip the long hair :')), short one with black hair, and blonde one being hugged by two guys are mine."

I look to where he's pointing to find the tall one laughing, the short one angrily shouting, and the blonde being hugged by a guy with sliver hair and another with brown hair with white streaks.

"Are the blonde and short one-"

"The one's dating? Yep. The short one doesn't like the other group on his boyfriend, but they kind of adopted him at this point."

I watch as the short guy pulls the blonde from the other two guys. He lifts him up and hands him to the tall one while he starts shouting at the other group.

While this all happens, the music changes from a chill coffee shop style, to a slower song.

Lee Know stands straight and taps my shoulder.

"Do you want to dance?" He asks with a smile and while holding his hand out to me.

I stand straight and stare at his hand.

"I don't .. know how to dance."

He smiles and grabs my hand anyway.

"It's ok, I'll lead."

He places my hand on his shoulder and his on my waist. Slowly and smoothly, we start to sway to the music, taking a few steps around the balcony.

"Where did you learn how to dance?"

"My two lovebirds once took a virtual couples dancing class. I just happened to be in the same room and caught some of the lessons."

We continue to move smoothly to the music, taking slow steps around the balcony area. Again, the way he's holding me and my hand is so gentle. It's like he thinks I'll run away or break if he's too rough.

Cautiously, I lean forward and place my head on his shoulder. He doesn't seem to mind, if anything I think he might be smiling.

After staying this way for a bit, it feels like the people and other surroundings melt away. Like it's only me and him and the music.

"Thank you for tonight, Lee Know, really."

"Hey." He says, sliding a hand down my back to get my attention.

I move back and face him. Without hesitation, he places his hands on either side of my face and leans in again.

My hands move from his shoulders to the back of his neck and hair. Now the rest of the world is completely gone.

The kiss started a little rough, but slowed to calmer movements. As I play with his hair, he slightly caresses the sides of my face and tries to bring me closer.

After a moment, we pull part and catch our breath a bit. Out of shyness, I look over the rail to the crowd to avoid his eyes.

While looking, I pin point someone quickly weaving through the crowd towards Seungmin and Jeongin's area.

Wait, that's-

I have to go.

A/N:
Ok kids, today I'll be posting two chapters up because it's my BIRTHDAY 🥳🥳🥳!

I want to do more, but I dont have many drafted right now, so we just doing two. I'll post the usual one tomorrow like normal.

I hope you guys have a great day and stay safe from all the chaos that has been going on lately.

Here's you meme:

Love you guys!❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤