Chapter 57

After Minho told me that, he didn't let me respond, not that I could even if I tried.

He got up and started to clean up the kitchen area from his cooking, and I sat on a bar stool, watching him with a glossy stare.

When he was done, he came back up to me, gave me a quick kiss, and left saying he had to check with some people about things.

Now I'm sitting in bed, contemplating everything that just happened.

Lee Minho said he loves me.

Lee Minho asked me to be his boyfriend, and I still haven't answered him.

And what am I doing? Nothing.

Do I like him? Yes, I've known this for a while now.

Do I love him? I... don't know.

I've never experienced love for someone other than family. And yes, my team counts as family. I'm not sure I know what that kind of love feels like.

I know my feelings for him are strong, but I don't know if they classify as love. I don't know who I can ask about this either.

Ahh, this is all too much to think about! Why can't I be sure of my feelings for him!?

*~*~*~*~*~*

Now it's around lunch time and I'm in the kitchen trying to find a snack or something.

Out of the pantry, I found some chips, cookies, crackers, gummy snacks, and bags of popcorn. All of which were brand new and unopened. Minho must have stocked up on snacks before we got here.

Grabbing the chips, I move to settle on the counter, with my phone in hand. I hadn't checked my phone at all yet. I should also make a few calls to my team.

Other than a few game notifications, there were no other phone calls or messages I missed. Maybe they knew I'd call on my own.

Crunching on a chip, I go to my contacts and call the first person I see.

It rings a couple of times before they answer.

"Hello?"

"Seungmin!"

"Jisung!? Oh my god, it's you!"

"Yeah, it's me."

"Chan! Jisung called!" He yelled away from the phone. "Are you ok, hyung? What's going on? Where are you?"

"I'm fine. Minho came through and saved me. Now we're at a safe place, we're gonna wait here until everything has cleared up a bit."

Through the phone I hear a bunch of thumping, maybe a crash, and a few shouts.

"i want to talk to him."

"no me first! it's my phone!"

"just put the phone on speaker."

I slightly laugh from them fighting over the phone, their voiced becoming clearer once it's on speaker.

"Jisung!"

"Hyung!"

"Hi guys! I miss you guys so much."

"We miss you too, hyung."

"Ji, is everything ok? Nothing went wrong, right?"

"No, hyung, everything is fine. Minho kept his promise and saved me."

"That's great, Ji. Jeongin gave me a little hope that he would, but I was still a little worried."

In a smaller voice I hear Jeongin say a small 'I told you so'.

"No, Minho cares about me. He wouldn't let me stay there for too long, I've known that for a while."

"About that Ji, we still need to have a conversation about this secret relationship. I know you and Jeongin trust him, and he did help you, but it still could have been bad in another reality."

I exhale and nod.

"I know, hyung. I'll explain everything when I get back home. We're just waiting for the police to calm down so we can leave without trouble."

Chan mutters a small 'good', satisfied with my cooperation.

Shifting my weight, I fiddle with the hem of my shirt, debating whether to ask something or not.

"Ca- can I talk to Jeongin? Alone, for a minute?"

No words came through the phone, but I can tell they were a little surprised at the request.

A few bumps sounded off from them handing around the phone.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Are the others out of the room, Innie?"

He waited a second, a small sound came through, probably a door closing.

"Yes."

"I need your advice. I think I love Minho."

A/N:
Is Jeongin our relationship counselor?

I'd take advice from him.

Here is your meme:

Love you guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤