Chapter 42

It's now the morning and we've already started getting ready for tonight.

As Chan told us last night, we packed the van and got ready to go as soon as we finished breakfast.

Loading in the final few bags and tools we need, Chan clapped his hands and we head back inside to rest for a bit.

Everyone goes to the living room to see what's on TV, and as I sit down, my phone vibrates.

Minho <3 <3

Hey

Hi <3

What's the name of the store you're going to?

That's odd.

Did you forget?
It's Jamie's or something
It's the one with 3 floors

Ahh right
Ok thanks

What just happened? I thought he knew what shop we were going to already. I guess he forgot overnight.

I wasn't aware I was pulling a confused face until Chan sat up.

"You ok, Ji?"

"O-oh, yeah. I was just.. playing a game or something, it's kinda hard." I said quickly.

Chan nodded but didn't look very convinced. As I calmed down from the sudden attention, he stood and clapped once to get our attention.

"Alright, I'm going to go look over our plans one more time before we have to go. Once I come out from my office, be ready to leave."

We nod and Chan walks off. I stand to try to find a snack in the kitchen, landing on some cookies that were on the counter.

As I enjoy the chocolate and sweetness, Jeongin comes from around the corner and sits with me on the bar stools.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

He shifts in his seat a bit.

"I-is that guy... going to come to the store tonight?"

I turn to him out of surprise.

This was the first time he talked about Minho since we left the party that night. And his tone sounded a little worried. Is he scared of him?

"M-maybe. Why do you sound worried?"

He took a cookie into his hand and started poking at the chocolate chips inside it.

"I'm not, really. Just that.. I know.. he came with you to a few heists. I heard his voice with yours, and the extra noise that he made."

I freeze. If Jeongin heard Minho does that mean Chan and Seungmin heard him too?

Jeongin must have seen the slight panic in my face because he started waving his hands to stop me.

"Don't worry, I don't think the other hyungs noticed him. I only saw him because I was purposely looking." He said.

I settled down and stared at the cookies in my hand.

"I was only looking for you guys after the party. I trust your word, if you say he won't hurt you I'll believe you. But I couldn't help but try to watch to make sure you were safe, hyung. Chan would do the same thing." He said while looking at me.

I glanced back, not really wanting to make eye contact with the maknae.

"I understand, and thanks for checking on me like that, but it's really ok, Innie. I think.. I trust him.. as much as I trust you guys."

Jeongin widened his eyes a little at that. I guess he knew I knew Minho, but not that I trusted him so much.

Reluctantly, I continue.

"And.. I think we're becoming.. a little more.. than friends."

Jeongin's eyes widened even more.

"M-more than friends?"

"Why are you so surprised? Weren't you betting on us getting together before?"

"Yeah, but as a joke. I didn't think you'd actually do it."

After letting him take the idea in for a bit, he sat back in his seat, looking less upset.

"Wow, I guess you've grown up, hyung."

"I'm older than you, Jeongin."

"Yeah, but now you have a boyfriend and everything."

I playfully hit his shoulder, muttering something about not having a boyfriend...

yet. 

A/N:
Jeongin ships it. I love.

I want to thank you guys soooooo much for 2K FRIKING READS! You don't understand how I excited I was when I saw the number!

I kind of wanted to do something special, but I couldn't think of what. I had no ideas for a oneshot and I couldn't post chapters because the next ones have to be in order and in a certain way.

So I hope you guys know how happy I thankful I am that you enjoy and read my work❤

Anyway, here is you meme:

Thank you guys❤❤❤❤❤🤩❤❤❤!!!!

Love you guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤