Chapter 58

"You love him, hyung?"

"I think so. I'm not sure."

Jeongin didn't sound too surprised. It sounded more like he was making sure he heard me correctly.

"How are you not sure?"

"I don't know. I know I have feelings for him, but I don't know if it's classified as love. I've never felt love for someone other than family before, Innie. You guys included."

Jeongin took a moment before answering, gathering his thoughts.

"Well, I can tell that he loves you. In the store, I saw the pain in his eyes as Chan separated you both. And when we met up after you were taken, he looked and sounded as broken as Chan, maybe even more so.

"When he asked me to help him, I only physically met up with him once. But that one time, he promised to bring you back, and I could tell those weren't just empty words. He was genuine and sounded like he needed to get you back in order to survive."

These are new emotions I'm hearing about Minho. He really felt that strongly about getting me back?

"So, now that you know this, do you think you feel the same way?"

I took a minute to go over my emotions again, there were still things I was unsure about.

"I-I don't know. What if my feelings aren't as strong as his?"

I heard a bed spring shift as Jeongin moved around on the other line.

"I'm gonna ask you some questions, hyung. Just answer how you think you feel."

I murmured an 'ok' and found a seat to rest on.

"Did you feel empty whenever you weren't around Minho for a while?"

"It was suffocating." It really felt like I was missing a piece of myself.

"Do you feel complete with him? Like, as if nothing bad could find you and everything is perfect."

"Yes, that's how it felt to see him at the park." The thrill of sneaking off to see him in secret, plus the absolute comfort and safety he gave me was one of the best feelings I've experienced.

"And, does the feeling of him being taken away or hurt sting? As if it was actually you who was being hurt."

"Just the thought of that stings."

Jeongin shifted where he sat again. A small chuckle coming from the phone.

"I think you have your answer, hyung."

All these intense feelings. They're similar to what I feel towards my family, but this feels like Minho is part of me, my other half.

Why didn't I realize it sooner?

"Jeongin, I love Minho."

"Mhm. I'll be expecting that $20 when you get back, hyung."

A/N:
I dont have much to say 😗

Be ready for the next ones though.

Meme:

Love you guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤
And happy St. Patrick's day 🍀🍀🍀🍀💚💚