Chapter 20

Finally, we arrived at the railroad for the exchange.

After Lee Know stopped texting me, I tried to quietly gather myself and stop thinking about him. But how am I supposed to do that when he called me 'kitten'? That's so cut- disgusting. It's disgusting.

Now that we're here I have to take him off my mind and focus on the task at hand.

We pile out of the van and move to the back to get the bags of stuff for Jaebeom.

As usual, we walk down the old railroad up until the old ticket booth and see GOT7 come around the corner to meet us.

Chan takes our bags and tosses them to Jaebeom, while they toss our bags of money to us.

While we pick up the bags and get ready to leave, Jaebeom stops us.

"Bang, wait. You know we're a peace center with a chunk of criminal groups, right?"

"Sure, why?"

"Well, we wanted to host a get together with a bunch of our partnering groups this year." He says.

That's interesting. Groups like us don't normally get together like that.

"You do realize the risk with that-"

"Yes, yes, we know. But this is purely for business opportunities, and maybe to make allies with other groups. We've considered security and we will have one of our biggest group's men on the job to keep the party safe."

Chan looks back at us and to the ground in thought.

"Just think about it, Bang. It's gonna be in a month or so. I'll send you the details when we start to have them ourselves. And who knows, maybe this can be an annual thing." He says while walking away with the group.

Chan nods and starts turning back to the van so we can go home.

He stares ahead, probably still in thought about the whole thing, we would be taking a risk to go to something like that.

Sure, we don't have any negative relationships with other groups. But that doesn't mean we might not accidently start one while we're there.

GOT7 know a lot of groups because they work with and serve a lot of people. Because of this, they are sure to know a really big group to have on security duty.

To me, it seems like a decently safe idea.

Chan doesn't seem to think so though.

We get back to the van and place the new bags in the back then pile back inside to drive home.

The ride is quiet and no one is really talking. The only noise is the really faint songs playing on the radio and Jeongin's Nintendo Switch buttons being pushed.

Once we got home, Chan helped us put away the bags then we went straight into his office. Probably to consider the idea of the party some more.

Seungmin and Jeongin went to the living room and I went to my room to lay down for a bit.

When I hit the bed, I pulled out my phone and started scrolling around for a while.

Soon, a text popped up again.

A/N:
I was shopping and forgot to post this chapter 😬

I know I was talking about cliffhangers and then left this on one, but I was planning the whole posting schedule I would use. I have a plan ✊

Here's the extra meme for today:

Love you guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤