50k Special 🥳🥳

Omg, we did it. 50K!!!! My god, you guys are too nice to me!

I know I'm kind of late, but I didn't see exactly when I got to 50k, so we're doing this now. Thank you to everyone to ever even opened this shit show, I don't know why you would do that to yourself.

To thank you guys and to celebrate, I prepared a special chapter. I thought of this oneshot and didn't know where to put it, so here is the perfect place.

For context, this 'oneshot' takes place after the proposal and after the rest of the group knows about it. Enjoy!

Jisung's POV:
This is too much work!

I don't understand how running a criminal group and processing all of our missions and handouts to the people is easier than planning a freaking wedding!

Ever since Minho and I got engaged and came home to show our teams, the wedding plans started to flood my mind. I've never even been to a wedding, and the weddings I see on TV don't explain how they get everything to be so perfect for the big day.

I sit at the dining table, a bunch of folders and a binder laid out in front of me. It seems like I've stared at these reference pictures for hours and I still can't imagine how it would look in real life.

The other members are all asleep, tired from our day of work. Besides planning the wedding, we've also been going on more missions and handling more business. Chan, Seungmin, and Felix were helping we when we all got back and settled home, but they tapped out when Chan couldn't keep his head up and awake anymore.

Weak.

And where is my fiance? No idea. He must have slipped off somewhere when I was panicking about what flowers we should get, and even that's if we even want to have flowers.

So I'm alone, with a cup of coffee, trying to get this together.

From the stairs, I hear someone come down and walk towards the kitchen. I don't bother to look up, because I'm too tired and frustrated to care.

The chair next to me gets pulled out and they sit down, positioning their body right up against mine. From the way they're looking over my shoulder and the small whiff of ocean scented febreeze, I knew exactly who it is.

"You're finally here."

"Sorry, I was doing something important. But I'm here now, I know you need help with the planning. I'm here, what do you need help with?" Minho asks while rubbing my shoulder.

I sit back and let my arms fall to my sides.

"Everything! I need help with everything. I don't know what I'm doing, Minho. I don't understand how all these decisions could be so hard to make. The smallest things need planning and I don't know who to ask for advice on this. I didn't even know the difference between the ceremony and the reception before we got engaged!" I rant out.

When I finish I breathe out and fall into Minho's chest. He wraps his arms around me and places a few kisses on my head, knowing I find comfort in it.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here, baby. I didn't know you were this stressed with this whole thing. If I had known that, I would have prepared this surprise sooner."

I sit up and turn to him. "Surprise?"

He smiles and grabs my hand. "I'm not gonna spoil it for you. Come on, I'll take you to it." He starts walking out of the kitchen.

We walk to the garage, get into Minho's car (lol don't ask me what kind of car it is) and drive off down the street.

I already know he's not going to tell me where we're going, no matter how much I ask, so I don't even bother trying.