Chapter 30

No One's POV:
Seungmin and Jeongin stand by the pillar, making their own slow smooth movements to the music playing in the background.

When Jisung was taken away by that guy from the warehouse, Jeongin didn't do anything because he knew they were 'friends'. With that in mind, Jeongin might not be an official adult yet, but he knows there was nothing 'friendly' about the position that he found them in.

For Jisung's sake of hiding this secret he didn't want to tell Seungmin about this. So when Seungmin turns from the crowd to his team members, he looks around confused when he doesn't see Jisung.

"Where's Ji?"

"Oh, he said he wanted to step out for a bit. Something about all the people in here? He said he'll be back soon."

Seungmin nods and continues people watching. Jeongin looks towards the hallway they disappeared into. Jisung and his secret are safe again.

Jisung's POV:
What is happening? Ahh! I don't know what to do. Do I pull away? Do I kiss back? Ahh, help!

After a moment, he pulls away and sits back in his normal position.

"I- I- You- Wh- What was t-that?"

"You were ranting. I got you to stop." He says smugly.

He told me to talk! How is that my fault!?

I feel a familiar warmth climb onto my cheeks quickly. Subconsciously, I reach my hand up to feel the warm spots on my face, accidentally touching my lips at the same time.

Lee Know smiles again and takes my hand into his. Before I can move anywhere, he leans in again.

This is new. I've never thought of what a kiss might feel like. He's being really gentle, even the way he's holding my hand, it's like he's afraid I'll break or something.

When I expect him to move back, he stops and takes my bottom lip one more time before returning back to his spot on the edge of the bed.

I didn't realize I had my eyes closed. When I open them, he's smiling again.

"W-why?" Is all I can say.

"You looked really cute, I couldn't resist."

Now my face is really red. I turn almost all the way around to hide from him.

He laughs and squeezes my hand.

"Why are you still so shy today?"

"No- it's just- I- Th-that was my first kiss." I stutter out.

He laughs a little more, but not in a way to make fun of me. He reaches over and turns my face back to him.

"Well, did you like it or not?" He asks with a big smile.

I nod very slightly. Ah, I didn't mean to do that! Maybe he won't notice?

Before I know it, he reaches a hand to my cheek and leans in again.

This time this kiss is a little needy, but still gentle. Why is he taking such care of me?

With my mind out of the window, my hands cling onto his shirt to bring him closer as his hand go into my hair.

A moment later, he moves his hands to my waist as he lifts me to sit across his lap.

From the sudden movement, I gasp and he takes the opportunity to explore my mouth more.

His hands rest on my waist as we continue for what seems like hours, occasionally stopping for a breath of air in between.

Eventually, he stops and pulls away as I chase after him a little.

What was that? I- What just happened?

We stare at each other for a minute, trying to catch our breath a little. Soon he smiles as he looks up to me.

"I'm glad I'm the first one. And I hope I'm the last."

A/N:
Ok, that's it for today.

I want to thank everyone for reading this story again, I knew this one would do a little better than my first story, but I didn't think it would do this good so early on.

At the moment, I have most of the story written, but it's not done just yet. 

I hope you guys stick around till the end of the story, things will pick up from here.

Here's the last meme for today:

Love you guy!🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤