Thank You!

Omg it's over 😭

I'm so sad this story is over, I had the most fun writing this. Of the other stories I've written (I started one or two and stopped) and planned this one was the one I was the most excited about.

When I shared the idea with my sister, they were as or even more excited as I was. They even said this story was going to be 5x as popular as my last one. Obviously they were right, this blew up more than I thought it ever would.

At the time of writing this note, there is 4.15k views on All In, which is more than I could ever hope for. I'm so happy I'm able to put out something that other people can read and enjoy.

Looking back there isn't too much that I'd want to change other than a few word choices and the line spacing. Someone on AO3 left me 2 long comments with nice tips on line spacing and how to keep my story more neat. That was nice of them and I'm gonna start keeping those tips in mind as I move forward in my writing.

I'm so grateful for everyone who left votes, comments, or even just opened the book once because that means they thought my work was interesting even for just a second. You could have read anything, but you stopped my story. That's amazing to me. Your votes, comments, and views made me push myself to become a better writer, even if it was by doing something as simple as a better choice of words.

I want to thank you guys and I hope you stick around with me for the next journey.

As for what's coming next:

I'm currently working on the second part to the TXT series I have. Huening Kai is next and his story is going to be a small challenge for me. His won't take as long as my others to finish, but that's ok.

I'm planning to make a series out of All In, but not only involving Stray Kids. I want to involve as many groups as I can and I've already started work on it. In fact, a book that's kind of like a encyclopedia of other criminal groups is in the works. It should be out soon, and I hope people see it as a joke instead of something serious, it's not meant to be rude towards those groups.

Before I finish, I need to ask your opinion. I saw the music videos for Stray Kid's new album and had a stroke. First off, how dare Chan- THEY LOOK SO GOOD! WTF HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Second, there is now potential for a part 2 to All In, but only if you want it. If this is something you want, let me know so I can start working on it. The only thing I'm worried about is somehow making something that is too similar to something else someone already made. But, if you're interested let me know, I already have a couple of ideas.

Now, for the final time for All In..

Love you guys! 🖤❤🖤❤🖤🐺🐰🐖🐇🦙🐿🐱🐶🦊🖤❤🖤❤🖤