Chapter 63

After I told Minho that he basically attacked me with kisses. We ended up spilling nearly half of the bath water onto the bathroom floor.

After that the relaxing aura was changed to a happy, excited feeling, so we couldn't sit still any longer. We both decided to get out of the tub and eat something, but again, I was nervous about Minho seeing me.

He didn't press me to get out first, so he left as I turned around to mold the left over bubbles into different shapes. Once Minho left the bathroom, I got out and got dressed, leaving the bathroom to see Minho fixing the bed sheets from earlier.

When he saw me, he grabbed my hand and kissed me again, then led us to the kitchen. He planned to make something light since it was so late at night now, then we'd eat something more in the morning.

As I sat on a stool, watching him swiftly move around the kitchen, the thought of tomorrow came into my mind.

"Minho, we have to leave tomorrow, don't we?"

He stopped in his tracks, glancing at me before moving towards the stove again.

"Yeah, we're going to have to leave early in the morning, so no one will really see us. You should contact your team tonight or right when you wake up tomorrow morning to tell them we're coming." He says over his shoulder. I nodded even though he wasn't looking.

I don't want to leave yet. The time I've spent here has been amazing and just what I needed in order to get closer to Minho. This is where we officially were called boyfriends. When we go back, we'll be busy and our teams might object to our relationship.

After my lack of talking, Minho turns to glance at me, seeing my slightly worried state.

"Hey, what's wrong? You don't want to see your team?"

"No, it's not that. I just- don't want to leave.. you. When we go back to our lives, things are going to get in the way of us."

Minho sets the metal spoon in his hand down, walking up to me to lace a hand in mine.

"Listen, I promise I will make sure to keep us together. I fought long enough for you, I'm not going to let your small time team tear us apart. I'll make sure no one tears us apart. But right now, I need you to think positive. We don't know what's gonna happen, but we'll find out together."

I can feel myself almost melting at his words. The thought of Minho caring so much about me enough to go against my team is both incredibly sweet and mildly concerning. The possibility that we'd have to go against our teams is the concerning part.

I don't want to argue or fight with Chan or Seungmin, especially when the argument is choosing between family or love. And I don't know what I'd do if this caused Minho's team to turn against him.

Soon, Minho turned and set two plates of hot food for us. We eat together with a comfortable atmosphere. A few times, Minho pokes at me for being so worried about my neck, but I am worried. What will Chan say when he sees it? What will he do more like?

After we finished our plates, we decided to head to bed since it already late and we needed to be up early in the morning.

I started heading to my room, when Minho grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Sleep with me."

"H-Huh?"

Minho laughs and tilts his head at my confusion.

"No, baby. I mean sleep through the night with me."

"Oh." I breathe out in relief and realization. The quick thought of me possibly sounding offensive to Minho crossed my mind, but was struck down when he looked happy as ever still.

"We can sleep in your bed if you want." He suggested, taking a step towards my door.

"N-no, it's ok. I was just caught off guard."

With that he smiles and pulls me into his room, leading us straight to the bed. He pulls out the covers and we climb under the warm fabrics. As I settle more into the mattress, Minho scoots closer to my side and wraps his arms around me.

I don't fight it as I turn to face him and place my head under his. After today and all the excitement that happened, I only stayed awake to feel the few kisses on different parts of my face before sleep overtook me.

A/N:
I'm tired. I'm off of spring break and back at school now, my sleep schedule is upside down.

Here's the meme:

Love you guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤