Chapter 33

I look back and forth between the crowd and Lee Know.

"Ahh. L-Lee Know, I think I-"

He scoffs and stops smiling. I turn to him to see a slightly annoyed face.

"W-what is it?"

"I know we're using code names, but I don't like it anymore. I want you to call me by my real name."

His real name?

"O-ok."

He smiles and pulls me closer for one kiss.

"My real name is Lee Minho."

"Minho?"

He nods and sighs in content of finally hearing his name.

"Now, tell me yours. It's only fair."

I look back at the crowd to find Chan no where in sight. Again, I start darting back and forth.

"I-I. I'm- Ahh. I'm sorry."

I shake from his grasp and start back down the hallway we came from. Looking quickly behind me, I see Lee Kn- Minho following behind looking confused and worried.

"Hey, stop! Han! Peter Han!"

I don't stop. The only time I slow down is when I reach a corner so I can look out for security.

Eventually, I reach the ground floor and a hallway leading towards the crowd. As I sprint towards the people, I get pushed against a wall by my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He angrily asks.

"Please, M-Minho, I have to go." I say as I try to push him off of me. It didn't work last time, and it doesn't work now.

"Did I do something wrong? Is that why you're running away?"

"No, I had a great time with you. I just need to go-"

"You can tell me your name before you leave. That's how we do things, an eye for an eye."

"Minho, really I-"

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. Even with one hand off me, I still can't move.

"You know, I've tried to be slow with all this, even during our hangouts in the park. But at the end of the day, it isn't enough."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm one of the best criminals in the area. I've stolen everything you could imagine. But I have yet to steal the one thing I really want."

"W-what is that?"

"Your heart."

"What the f-"

"Jisung?"

No One's POV:

Chan stands in the entrance of the hallway, staring at his team member being pinned to a wall by a random person.

The person turns from Chan to Jisung with a slight smile.

"Han Jisung. That's your name."

Now Chan is more confused. He sees Jisung struggle to leave the person's grasp. In a fight or flight rush, Chan reaches into his jacket and pulls out a small handgun, pointing it directly at the stranger.

"Ch-Chan!"

"Let him go."

"Weapons aren't permitted at this party, guy." The stranger says calmly, as if he wasn't one second away from death.

"You say that like all these criminals don't have at least one weapon with them right now. Give me my team member and I'll let you walk another day." Chan says darkly.

Jisung's never heard Chan talk in that tone before, it's actually really scary. Like he would actually shoot if he needed to.

Jisung turned to the stranger and pushed a little more.

"Minho, please. You can't get hurt because of me." He says quietly.

Minho looks at Jisung to Chan and sighs. He slowly backs up from Jisung with his hands raised.

Jisung walks from Minho to Chan, being pushed behind his leader while he keeps his eyes on the enemy.

"If I see you again, especially with him, you will pay the price. Stay away from me and my team members if you know what's good for you."

Chan lowers his gun and puts it away before grabbing Jisung's hand and leading him away.

Minho watches them leave and relaxes once they're gone. After waiting for a minute, he goes back into the crowd and finds his group.

Meanwhile, Chan gathered the rest of his team and called for his car from the valet.

As soon as it arrives, they hop in and drive away. No one speaks, partly because they're tired from the day, but mostly because they've never seen Chan angry like this before.

A/N:
Ok I'm done.

I couldn't help but put that picture on the banner, I said in the beginning this story was inspired by the All In mv.

I hope you guys have a great day, I'm gonna be celebrating with my friends and family.

Here is the second meme:

Love you guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤