Chapter 45

"Hyunjin!?"

Behind us stands a taller guy with longer black hair, standing with the same perfect posture, like Chan, to hold the handgun. But instead of the firearm facing us, the barrel is facing upwards towards the ceiling.

As I take in his face, I remember him from the party. He's on Minho's team.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" He says all too calmly.

Minho stares in disbelief at his team member, not moving or saying anything.

Nothing, no one moves.

No one moves and no sound is made since the moment we arrived here, yet the lights came on and an ear shattering screech sounded off throughout the store.

Seungmin and Jeongin nearly fell to the floor from the loudness and suddenness of the sound. Chan winced but stayed standing tall. Minho flinched and bent down to hold my shoulders as I was still kneeled on the floor.

When I recover and stand again, I find Chan standing, firearm still faced towards that Hyunjin guy. Seungmin looked around frantically with Jeongin. Minho held one ear with one hand, and me with the other.

Wait- The alarm.

We have to run.

Chan didn't waste any time. In the milliseconds after the alarm sounded he jumped into action to gather his team members.

"Seungmin, Jeongin! Go to the back room now! Get to the van and stay low until I get there, do you understand me?" He commanded.

Seungmin nodded and started pulling Jeongin back. But Jeongin tried to dig his heels into the ground to stop them from moving, almost shouting his protests directly in Seungmin's face. Seungmin somehow gathered the strength to pick the struggling teen up and move to the back room that served as a storage room for the store. Through the little window of the door I can see Jeongin arguing with Seungmin about coming back out.

Turning back to the issue at hand, the alarm was still ringing. Albeit, a little quieter than before, but still enough to have to yell over.

Chan stomped over and ripped me and Minho apart. Minho tried to keep his grip on my sleeve, but Chan is the strongest person I know (both mentally and physically).

While still holding my arm, Chan got closer to Minho's face.

"Stay away from Jisung and my team. If I find out that you're contacting him, it won't be good for you." He said through gritted teeth.

Chan turned and quickly started towards the back room with the rest of his team members. Before he could make it too far, my free arm was pulled in the opposite direction.

Minho held my arm tighter than he's ever held me before. When I turned to him, I expected to see an angry expression, one I've been so worried to see.

Instead, I was met with a worried face, tears threatening to fall from his redend eyes.

Chan and Minho pulled both my arms, each tug harder than the last as if I was a doll rather than a person.

"Jisung! Let go of him."

"No! Jisung, don't leave me please!"

That's enough.

Quickly, I pulled my arm from Chan's hands, then from Minho's hands.

Both of them had a shocked look on their faces, but Chan was still basically steaming with anger and Minho looked worried for my choice.

"Stop pulling me both ways. This isn't as serious as you're making it, hyung. I promised you years ago that I would follow your word, and I have. But after being part of this operation for years, I need to follow what I want now."

Chan's expression almost didn't change. Looking towards Minho, he looked to be stabilizing his breathing after losing it for a second.

"We need to move. We can fight about this later, but right now we need to get out of here-"

The screeching of tires sounds off in front of the store, with sirens and lights to follow it. They're here.

Chan jumps and turns towards to back room where the younger ones are. Without looking at me he yells for me to follow while rushing to them.

Behind me, Minho lunges forward to grab me, latching onto my arm. He gives me a look telling me to go with him, he's worried for me. Before we start moving, his team member comes from behind me to pull me away from him.

"Let go, hyung! We don't have time for this!"

"Jisung! Hyunjin, let go of me!"

But he doesn't let go, he drags Minho to the other room on the other side of the store.

"Freeze! Put your hands where I can see them!"

A/N:
Umm anyway so.....

im sorry
i hope i did the scene justice
have a good day

love you guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤