Chapter 29

Before the person could take me, I reached out for Jeongin's shoulder with a slight yelp. He either felt or heard me because he turned and looked at me.

He looked past me, to the person who has me, and ... smiled?

Instead of helping me he smiles at the person taking me away?

The person holding my shoulder drags me backwards into the hallway of the mansion. As we turn a corner, I get one last look at Jeongin before being pushed into a room.

I stumble around and try to catch my balance before turning to see who my captor is.

They have a simple black blazer on, with a white button down shirt underneath. When I look at their face, I realize who it is.

 When I look at their face, I realize who it is

"L-Lee Know?"

"Hey, Peter! Missed me?"

Yes.

"N- Wha- Why are you here?"

"I told you we would meet again at the party, didn't I? This is the right party, right?" He asks, not really wanting an answer while getting closer to me.

I back up and bump into something. Looking around now, this room seems to be something like a guest room.

I bumped into a king sized bed placed against the center wall of the room. On one side of the room is a long dresser and vanity. On the other side is another door that probably leads to a bathroom.

I look ahead past Lee Know to see the door we came from. We shouldn't be in here in the first place.

I start towards the door and begin to twist the door knob when Lee Know grabs my hand. He pulls my hand away from the door and brings me closer to himself.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I wouldn't do that. There is security crawling all over the halls. If one catches you, they'll take you to GOT7. And GOT7 might be nice people, but they will be criminals when they need to be. And no offence but you're not exactly the most sneaky toy store robber I've seen."

I yank my arm away from his grasp. How dare he! We've hit that toy store multiple times before! I just ... wasn't feeling myself that day.

I huff and walk away from the door towards the bed. I guess if I can't go anywhere, I'll just sit here.

I sit on the edge of the bed with a small bounce. In front of me, Lee Know starts to inch a little closer with his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know about you, but I did miss texting and talking to you." I did too. "It gets kind of boring just talking to my team all the time. Especially when two of them are on top of each other all the time." He says with a slight disgusted face.

"On top of each other?"

"Yeah, two of my guys are dating. Have been for a few years now, but they've been in the 'honeymoon stage' for just as long." He says while looking back past the walls into the center hall.

I suddenly remember something I've been wanting to ask him for a while.

"What is your role in the team anyway? You've never really talked about it before."

He turns to me and smiles a bit.

"I'm the leader."

I widen my eyes. "Then shouldn't you be out there talking to other groups?"

"Nah, we already have an alliance with another group. They help us pretty well, we don't need anyone else."

I look away and nod, I've kind of mentioned having a leader before, so he knows my place already.

"What's your team like?" He asks.

Instead of looking at him, I look at the few paintings hung on the wall or the design on the rug under the bed.

Lee Know leans over to get into my field of vision, to which I look somewhere else.

He 'tsks' and walks closer to me. I feel a hand under my chin as he pushes my face up.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, kitten."

I can't tell what I look like right now, but I probably look really stupid.

I felt my jaw drop on its own. Now that he's so close to me, I can see him better since it's kind of dark in this room. He looks so attractive in that suit! I-I mean, he looks nice. Yeah.

I didn't mean to make it so obvious, but he must have noticed me taking in his outfit.

He smirks and laughs a bit. "You look really good in a suit too."

Oh god he can read minds.

I panic and look away. He sits on the bed next to me, while I feel a slight blush creep onto my cheeks.

I've never blushed because of another person like this, what is happening?

He grabs my shoulder and turns me to face him. He has a slight smile on display. Oh no, his smile is kind of cute.

"Why are you so quiet today? Normally you talk to me easily."

"W-well, we're not really supposed to be in here. And we can get in trouble which would be really bad. And our teams might be wor-"

I get stopped by something soft on my lips. Wait-

He-

HE'S KISSING ME!?

A/N:
Oop.

Next!

Love you guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤