Chapter 68

Jisung's POV:
Minho and I turn to see Jeongin awkwardly standing a little ways from us. At that we break apart, but stay close enough to have our shoulders touching.

I fight the blush that was still all over my face, while Minho looks like he didn't just talk about the events that nearly took place last night.

Jeongin shifts on his feet and looks up to us, his smile slowly growing.

"I umm... want to thank you, Minho hyung. I knew you would bring my Jisung hyung back, but I also want to thank you for making him happy."

"Innie?"

"I noticed how you were happier while you were meeting in secret, hyung. To me it was obvious, but that's because I knew what was going on. In the end I'm happy you found him, even with the conditions and situation we have. Oh! Speaking of which," He walked closer to us and put his hand out towards me. "I called you two getting together. My $20, please."

Minho laughed and glanced over to me, I stand stunned that Jeoning was serious.

"I'll pay you when we get inside, Innie. I still need to unpack and stuff." The last sentence was directed towards Minho, as a sign that it was time for us to go.

"Ok, I need to go too. Just remember what I told you, if not, I'll come get you myself."

Minho reached up to gently turn my face towards him, placing his lips on mine for a kiss that lasted longer than it probably should have, especially with Jeongin right next to us.

Once we break apart, he looks into my eyes for a moment, before placing one more lingering kiss on my head.

"I have to go. I'll see you around, kid." He said in Jeongin's direction before turning back to me. "I love you."

"I love you too. Don't wait too long to text me."

"I won't." He called while slowly inching away to get to the driver's side of the car.

As I watched the love of my life start to leave, a voice from the house called out.

"Hey, Minho, wait."

Chan walks out and stands beside Jeongin, looking serious, but not deadly serious.

Minho lets go of the car door and puts on an almost equally serious face.

"I need to talk to you before you go. Jisung, Jeongin, do you mind going inside? I'll be right there, this won't take long."

Me and Jeongin turn to each other, then try to slowly walk inside to possibly hear their conversation. We didn't hear anything, they waited until the front door was closed and we were inside.

Being inside the house for the first time since we left for the clothing store feels odd, but still like home.

As we walk inside, Seungmin stands from the couch and gives me a soft smile.

"Welcome home, hyung."

"Thanks, it feels good to be back."

Jeongin bounces in front of me with a look of excitement.

"So what happened after you were taken, hyung? What was jail like? How did you escape? What did Minho say after you told him you-"

"Jeongin! Slow down. I'll tell you, but let's wait until Chan comes back. I don't want to have to say everything twice." I say.

Jeongin reluctantly agrees and we head towards the dining table to wait for Chan.

Not too long after, he comes inside, slamming the front door behind himself. I don't think I was supposed to see, but I noticed his quick change in emotion from mild anger to welcoming happiness.