Chapter 62

Minho didn't give me much chance to object to his idea. He just kind of gently pushed me towards the general direction of the towels.

I guess a bath sounds nice, especially after the intenseness of the past moments.

While Minho went into the bathroom to start the water running, I went into a random closet, finding stacks of clean white towels. I also gathered clothes for us to change into after the bath, I have a feeling we'll either sleep or move to the couch after this.

Even after collecting everything we need, I lingered around the bedroom for a little while until I hear the water stop running to give Minho some.... privacy. For two reasons really: one, I know I was admiring his body earlier, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to see everything. And two, he needed some privacy to deal with the 'effects of earlier'.

Soon, the water stopped, and there was no noise coming from the room. With a mixture of excitement, fear, and anticipation, I stand in front of the bathroom door, waiting for something to tell me to go in.

Nothing did. Instead my hand found a mind of its own and knocked on the door for me.

After I knocked, I heard a small 'come in', leading me to slowly open the door.

I was met with a warm burst of air, laced with something like cocoa butter or coconut oil. Whatever it is, it smells incredibly relaxing.

I look over to the bathtub to see Minho already inside, chest exposed, leaning back with his eyes closed as if he was asleep, with one knee bent and breaking the water's surface. I almost look away out of instinct but take notice of the bubbles floating on the surface of the water. He added bubbles? That's cute.

When I close the door behind me, he opens his eyes and smiles.

"I was right, this is very relaxing already." He says while leaning back again to rest his eyes.

I go to place our towels and clothes on the counter next to the sink, then pause. I don't really know what to do now.

Glancing up to look at Minho through the mirror, my eyes were pulled towards me. I look tired, and definitely messed up from the earlier activities. My shirt was extra loose and my lips were slightly swollen- Oh MY GOD MY NECK!

My hand flew up to the side of my neck, grazing the purple and red marks painted across my skin. I knew Minho was doing something there but I didn't know he left this much of a print. I stand still, staring at the mark, wondering what I could do to possibly cover it up.

Since I stopped moving, Minho opened an eye to peek in my direction. He lifted his head off the small rolled up towel it was resting on to look at me more clearly.

"What are you waiting for, kitten?"

"I-I just- ahh. I'm still nervous." I didn't mean to say it so quietly, but I did. The water was turned off already anyway, he had to have heard me.

Minho huffed. "I told you earlier, baby. You don't have to be nervous around me, especially when it comes to things like your body."

Playing with the hem of my shirt, I cast my eyes down to the floor and mutter something I'm not even able to make out.

Minho sighs and looks around a little.

"Look, I'll close my eyes until you're in, ok? That's why I added the bubbles. To cover you, but also for the scent. Would that be ok?"

I thought about it for a second, nodding when I accepted it.

"But you have to promise to keep them closed-"

"I know, I promise. I won't peek, I swear."

I eye Minho a bit as he closes his eyes and slightly turns away from me. He better keep his promise.