Chapter 65

The drive wasn't as long as I thought it would be. Either that or talking and joking with Minho just made it feel shorter.

Now we're back in town and the dread has built up almost too much for me to handle.

I miss my team so much, they're my family. But I don't know what's going to happen when I go back home for good.

The thought of the people I care so much about disapproving of the man I love is scary. Scary enough to allow a small part of me not want to go home.

As I stare out of the window in my last minute panic, Minho speaks up.

"Are you ready, Sungie?"

I push off from leaning on the door.

"I don't know. I'm.. really scared." I admit.

Minho doesn't react much as he already knew I felt like this. Instead he draws a breath to bring a lightness to the conversation.

"Well, think about it this way. Even if Chan tried to keep me away, which he won't and can't, we have Jeongin to help us. I know we just have to ask once and he'd help you get to me somehow."

I sigh, he's right, Jeongin would help us. After I pay him $20.

*~*~*~*~*~*

No one's POV:
Too soon the moment finally came.

Minho cruised the car right up to the street so the front of the house was visible.

A lot of different and contradicting emotions wander around in Jisung's mind.

Excitement from being back, fear of disappointing his family, sorrow from leaving Minho, happiness that the whole jail ordeal was over. Nothing helped him calm down though.

Minho didn't say anything, he just stole a few glaces at Jisung, noting the conflicted look on his face.

Minho knew this would be hard for them. And under the calm and collected persona he put on for Jisung's sake, Minho had no idea what would happen when Jisung finally returned home.

The madly in love side of him told him everything would work out and Chan would understand. But the other side that understands the mind of a criminal and leader told him he might as well kiss Jisung goodbye for good.

Pushing those thoughts down, Minho finally stopped the car for the first time in hours. Putting it in park, he sat back and watched Jisung stare at the house.

Deciding Jisung wasn't going to act first, Minho unlocked the doors and got out of the car. This snapped Jisung out of his daze and he opened his door too.

Minho went to the trunk to unload Jisung's bags when he heard a cry and small yell coming from the house.

As soon as they drove up and parked, Jeongin saw and ran outside to be with his hyung again.

Jeongin was practically sobbing by the time he reached Jisung on the dewy grass in front of the house.

Jisung opened his arms and allowed Jeongin in crash into him, the younger boy holding onto his hyung and staining Jisung's shoulder with tears.

But that isn't important. What is is that Jisung was finally safe at home.

Not too long after Jeongin came out, Seungmin followed, sprinting across the lawn to join the two in the hug. They slowly slipped onto the ground, holding each other like they've been wanting to do for the past weeks.

No one was really able to push out a full sentence, the emotions were too much and the embrace was enough of words anyway.

After Seungmin, Chan came through the door. Walking up to the group with red lined eyes.

Jisung looked up to his leader, his face red and wet from his tears. Chan knelt down and held Jisung's face, choking back a sob and sniffing a few times.

"Welcome home, Jisung."

Jisung broke apart and fell forward into Chan's chest, wrapping his arms as tight as he could around his leader. Seungmin and Jeongin joined too, the team concealing Jisung in their embrace.

The team stayed in this position for a few longing minutes, not really wanting to let go of one another again.

Eventually, they started to loosen up their hold and let Jisung breathe for a second.

Seungmin and Jeongin stayed on the grass, scanning Jisung all over for injuries while trying to ask him coherent questions.

Meanwhile, Chan sat back and brought his gaze up to the man standing by his car, watching the reunion with reddened eyes.

A/N:
These past updates have been all posted at the wrong times. Bear with me, I'm back in school and cant be consistent with when I post.

Anyway, we're almost done kids. The final chapter is Chapter 70, so be ready for this journey to be over.

Here's the meme:

Love you guys!❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤