Chapter 36

As quickly as we got here, we entered the store and spread out to different parts for different clothes. The clothes in this shop are all pretty casual and nothing too fancy, just simple everyday wear. We come here kind of often to get clothes for the people, it's the easiest way.

Chan stayed in the front of the store to keep an eye out for the police, Seungmin went to the middle and I stayed in the back to take from their backroom stock and walls.

As I cut open boxes and stuff my bags with piles of random clothes, I hear the storage room door open and close. The storage room only has two doors, one to the main part of the store and on to the back do- oh no.

"Hey, Jisung."

I turn to face Minho, with a little bit of surprise. I guess part of me didn't think he really was going to come.

"Minho, you're here?"

"Of course, I told you I missed you. You seem to be busy, going back into work right after a party." He said while sifting through the boxes I had opened.

He reached into one and pulled out a solid red shirt. He unfolded it and held it up to my frame.

"This would look good on you."

"W-what, why? I'm not here for clothes for me."

He smiled and pocketed the shirt anyway then continued to look through the opened boxes.

As I continued my mission, I couldn't help but linger on a question I want an answer to.

"Minho..., what are we now?"

"What's that, kitten?"

"I mean, after the party.. we... what are we?"

I completely looked up to him to see him looking amused. He set down the clothes in his hands and started inching closer to me.

"I don't know. What do you want us to be, kitten? Dancing and kissing isn't really friend-like behaviour, is it?"

He stopped when he was right in front of me, with barely any room in between us.

I turned away from him to keep collecting clothes in a hurry, we're due to have to leave any second now.

From beside me, I hear a chuckle and feel a hand on my shoulder while he leans closer to my ear.

"Meet me at the park again tonight." He whispered.

I turned to him as he walked away in protest.

"Bu- Minho, I can't- I-"

"You. Me. Park. Tonight." He said more sternly.

With that he quickly slid out of the back door to leave before my team noticed him.

On cue, Chan came through the other door followed by Seungmin, each with their own stuffed bags. Chan nodded his head towards the back door, time to go.

Quickly, we pile into the van and toss our bags behind us, driving away quickly. I looked behind us to the shop, to see or hear no flashing lights or blaring sirens. The police didn't come, why did we leave that early then.

I knew this run was supposed to be quick, but this was really fast, and we're not running from anyone.

Could it be, Chan knew Minho was there? No, there's no way. We were talking quietly, and I made sure to keep busy and moving the whole time.

The next thing I have to figure out is how I'm going to sneak off to the park tonight.

A/N:
2/3 😗