Chapter 26

Lee Know stares back at the smaller boy as I try to shake his grip off my wrists. No matter how much I move he doesn't move, how can someone be that strong?

Jeongin shakes himself from his shocked state a bit and walks towards us.

"Hyung, you never told me you had a boyfriend." He says.

I look over to him to see him smiling a little at Lee Know.

Oh no.

"Agi, go back to your post, please. We can talk about this later." I try to tell Jeongin.

He nods with the same smile on his face as he slowly slides back through the door to the main hall.

I just have to hope he doesn't say anything to anyone.

Lee Know turns back to me with an amused look.

"Agi?" He laughs out.

"You have a code name too, stop. Now get off me." I say while putting all the energy I can into pushing him.

He actually lets go but stands in the same spot, not backing up from me. I rub my wrists from his iron grip and send him a glare.

He smirks and looks towards the back door.

"It's been fun, kitten, but I have to go now. I won't see you for the next few days, but don't worry, we'll meet again at the party."

To my surprise, he leans in like he did before, closer to my left side. When I lift my arms to stop him, he quickly grabs my upper arms to stop me.

In an instant he quickly made contact with my cheek and returned to his regular stance.

Before I could say anything, he smiles, turns, and quickly slips through the back door to leave.

What just happened?

Di-did he just kiss me?

Why does my chest feel so light?

Am I sick?

There are too many questions in my head. (Inside my head too many questions)

In the same spot, I stare at the back door and reach a hand to my cheek. Why is my face warm? Maybe I am sick.

After a moment, I shake out of my daze and try to remember why I came back here. Clothes! I came for clothes. I look around and find the container I came back here for in the first place. I hope Chan didn't notice me being gone for so long.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After successfully ending today's warehouse visit and cleaning everything up, we're finally back home. The guys already went to their rooms to rest after working today, but I have another mission to carry out.

Looking out of my room, I check around to make sure no one else is around. I carefully move across the hallway to reach Jeongin's door.

Knocking twice, I wait to hear a small 'come in' before opening the door.

Jeongin's room is definitely the most decorated out of all of ours, by that I mean he has either bought or made plenty of little knick-knacks to fill the space. Beside the small items, he has a decent sized bed and TV which he uses a lot.

Over the years of training and waiting to join us in a real setting, Jeongin has saved his allowance to buy a few gaming systems for himself. That and GOT7 always have small sales on the latest technology in their store from their clients.

I go to sit on the edge of the bed next to Jeongin as he quickly pushes the buttons on his controller. Looks like I caught him in the middle of a really intense online game of mario cart.

Soon enough he finishes the game in second place which seems to be enough for him as he smiles and turns to face me.

"What is it, hyung?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about what happened in the storage room earlier."

He looks down to his lap to take his headphones off. Then faces me again with a more innocent expression.

"Hyung, Seungminie already told me it's ok to like boys instead of girls-"

"N-no, Jeongin. That's not it." I quickly stop him.

He tilts his head in confusion.

"D-did you tell anyone about it?"

"No."

That's good.

"Ok, well, I need you to keep it a secret between us, Innie."

He looks even more confused.

"Ok, but I want to know, is that guy really your boyfriend?"

"N-no, he's not. He's .. a friend. But you know Chan's rules and why they're there, right?" He nods.

"Yeah, so that's why I need you to keep it a secret. This guy is trustworthy and I'll make sure he doesn't get anywhere near you guys. But until I tell Chan about him, I need you to keep this between you and me, ok?"

He nods and excitedly holds his pinky out. I smile at his cuteness and link my pinky with his as he pushes his thumb against mine.

"My lips are sealed, hyung. But I want you to know that I'm placing 20 dollars on you guys getting together."

That sparked an intense pillow fight that Jeongin ended up winning, but at least I was able to secure my secret for another day.

A/N:
Now Jeongin knows, what will happen 🤔

Anyway, you should know by now that I'm a multi fan. So guys who's flying from Texas to California this week!

We gonna see BTS! I'll be sure to take some pictures, and this won't stop any chapters from this story.

Here's the meme for today:

I'm sorry with the BTS meme I can't help myself.

Love yous guys!🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤