Chapter 9

~Jisung's POV~

When we get back to the house, we put the containers and boxes back in the storage room. It's only about 6 in the afternoon, so we have time to relax before the heist tomorrow.

I make my way to the living room. Flopping onto the couch and turning on the TV, I let out a satisfied sigh from the comfort of the cushions under me.

The TV turns on to the local news channel. I just turned it on for some background noise, but it catches my attention when the news lady talks about a jewelry store being robbed today.

I face the TV to see the outside of a well known shop.

"Police do not know who is responsible for the robbery, but are working diligently to find the suspects. At the police's arrival they found half of the jewelry and products in the store were stolen, glass broken on the floor, and the roof hatch open in the back room. So far the only piece of evidence that is leading the police is a single picture from the security footage."

A dark picture then pops up on the screen with a darker form in the middle.

At a quick glance the person seems to be smirking, but with further study they seem to be genuinely smiling.

I fumble off the couch and look closer to see what they were wearing. Before I can get a good look, the screen goes back to the news lady as she moves on to the next story.

Frantically, I reach for the remote and rewind enough to pause on the picture again.

The person seems to be a guy, and he looks pretty young.

I look closer at his clothes. That mask and jacket he's wearing looks familiar.

The picture was taken from above, so I can't see his complete face, but his form and outfit look familiar for some reason.

Before I can put my finger on it, Chan calls my name from the kitchen.

Walking over, I see Chan at the stove stirring something, Jeongin sitting at the counter trying to cut something (which still has the plastic wrap on it), and Seungmin is watching Jeongin struggle with the vegetable.

When Chan notices me he tells me to wash my hands right away.

"Can you help Jeongin with the produce? He doesn't know what he's doing. Seungmin can't help him because I don't want him to spill more ice and make a mess again." Chan asks.

I nod and walk over Jeongin to see him in the middle of trying to decide where to cut the cabbage.

"I- Innie, let me help you." I say quickly.

I put his knife down and take the wrappings off, wash the cabbage, then cut it in the correct way.

*~*~*~*~*

We just finished eating dinner, Chan made us some stew he used to eat as a kid. We are now on the couches in front of the TV, we've been sitting here for about an hour now.

Without warning, Chan turns the TV off and stands up in front of us.

"Ok, so tomorrow we have a big heist and we need to be rested up and prepared for it. Last heist, another team showed up and kind of threw us out of whack." He says while looking at me. "But this time we need to be more careful if something like that happens again." We all nod.

"It's about 8 pm right now, so we should all get ready for bed. Tomorrow we'll load the van early then get ready until we need to leave." He says.

We all stand up and make our way to our separate rooms, except for Jeongin. It's normal for Jeongin to stay with Seungmin the night before we go out, he likes to spend some time with him in case anything were to happen during the heist.

All In ~Minsung FF~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें