Chapter 13

I look over the edge of the roof to see their van drive away. Those four people came and left so quickly, how are they that good?

Once their van was gone for a good 5 minutes, I climbed down the same pipe they did and landed safely on the ground. The alley way was dark but had the faint blue and red light from the police cars in the front of the store.

If the police see me here, they will assume the worst. I need to move.

*~*~*~*~*~*

After 20-30 minutes of walking, I finally made it to the warehouse.

I had called Chan through the walkie-talkie I have in my bag, and he said he would meet me here soon.

~20 minutes Earlier~
~No one's POV~
Chan and Seungmin sat in the van, panicking at the fact that Jisung was nowhere to be seen.

Chan was thinking the worst: that the police had found him before he could escape.

Seungmin was very much worried for Jisung, but he knew for a fact that he could get out on his own. The thing that worried Seungmin most was what he was supposed to tell Jeongin. They had promised nothing would go wrong and that they would call him as soon as they were safe in the van.

The two sat in the van worrying about what they should do. They didn't know if Jisung was with the police, or if he was out, or if he was hurt.

Before they could fall any deeper into their worry, a faint and muffled crack and click sound came from one of their bags.

Both Chan and Seungmin turned to the sound. Neither of them moved, until the sound happened again.

Chan rushed to reach for the bag and search for the source of the noise.

One more time, the sound led Chan to the walkie-talkie they've never needed to use before.

Chan and Seungmin stared at the small device, hoping for something to happen, and something did.

"Hello? *click* Hello? *click* Chan?"

Seungmin smiled at Jisung's voice and Chan exhaled in relief.

"Jisung! Are you ok? Where are you?"

"I'm fine, I just got kind of caught on the roof and I thought it would be better to stay there for a bit to be safe."

"Ok," Chan sighed in relief again. "Where are you now?"

"I'm not sure, I couldn't name any of these buildings. But I know my way around and I'm heading to the warehouse. We can meet there."

"Ok, stay safe, please Jisung." Chan pleaded.

"Wait, we need to talk to Jeongin." Seungmin said.

He brought out his phone to call Jeongin and tell him everything was fine, save for the whole thing with Jisung.

Almost as soon as Seungmin called the maknae, he picked up and started talking in a worried tone.

"Hyung! Is everyone ok? Did anything happen? Are you guys safe-"

"Innie! We're all fine, nothing major happened." Seungmin said, but he kind of paused before he said major.

"Everything is fine, Innie. We'll be back to the house soon." Chan said into the phone.

"Where's Jisung hyung?"

"He's ah.. Resting a little. We set something off and he had to run to get out of the store on time." Chan said.

If Jisung talked through the walkie-talkie, Jeongin would hear the clicking sound and suspect something. Even though he is ready to help with the harder jobs, Chan and Seungmin didn't want Jeongin to be at the house alone and scared that Jisung was in danger. He is still a teen after all.

"Ok then, come back safely, hyungs."

"We will, see you in a bit, Innie." Seungmin said and ended the call.

Chan and Seungmin let out breaths that they were holding in from the start of the call. Now they have to quickly go get Jisung from the warehouse and go home.

"Ok Jisung, go to the warehouse and stay away from the windows so no one sees you. We'll be there in about 20 minutes because we need to wait for the police to move first." Chan said.

"Right, I'll meet you there." Jisung said and started off to the warehouse.

A/N:
So I don't want to leave this chapter like this, so I'm gonna post the next one here in a few hours. I'm not sure when, but at some point today for sure. So expect that later.

Anyway, did anyone get tickets to the BTS concert?!

It was hard but we are able to get three tickets for me, my sister, and my mom. So we're going to California for the first time!

I'm so excited, this would be my first concert out of state. And first BTS concert since we were supposed to see the MOTS:7 concert in 2020.

Anyway, here's the meme:

Love you guys!❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤