New Year's Eve Party [S]

| Here's to 2021 ("-_-)

Warnings: alcohol, degradation, drunk sex, mirror sex, public sex (? idk they do it in a bathroom), Bad being kind of a brat, subspace
Type: Smut

Top: Skeppy (shocker)
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy!! |

"Come on, Bad! It'll be fun!" He said. "I won't drink too much!" He said. "We're just gonna have one drink when the countdown ends!" He said.

Bad was.. well he was pissed to be blunt. Skeppy had somehow managed to drag him to a New Year's party. Bad would've been perfectly happy sitting at home with cups of Glühwein or Sparkling Cider watching the countdown from their tv, but nooo. Skeppy wanted to get out out of the house and into a crowded bar with loud music, sweaty people, and watered down drinks. He huffed in annoyance and watched the sea of people on the dance floor. He shivered at the thought of getting that close to a stranger.

He had lost track of his boyfriend some time ago, but after the initial panic of being abandoned was gone he situated himself at the bar and waited. Skeppy really only returned from the crowd once to find Bad again and ask him to hold his hoodie and if he wanted a drink. Bad declined but kept his hoodie close. The usual smell of his boyfriend has been replaced by that of sweat, smoke, and artificial fruity liquor. He cringed but still hugged the garment like it was an anchor to reality.

Bad knew he looked out of place and uncomfortable, and the amount of stares he got from passerbys proved it. Eventually, a guy came up to him. Two guys, actually. One blond with brown eyes and the other blue eyes black hair. Bad wouldn't lie if asked if they were attractive, they were, but he also didn't want to interact with anyone right now. "Hey cutie, you look lost." The one with blue eyes said, a smile with hidden intentions Bad couldn't place on his lips. "Way to start a conversation." The blond spoke up.

Blue eyes shook his head. "Parties not your thing?" Blondie asked. He seemed more gentle. Bad shook his head. "M'boyfriend dragged me here." Bad hoped mentioning Skeppy would get these two away from him. "And left you all alone? Tsk tsk." Blue eyes said, false sympathy obvious. "Where'd he go?" Blondie asked, looking over the sea of bodies. "Lost him a while ago." Bad's answers were short and uninterested. "Well I'm sure he wouldn't mind us buying you a drink or two, would he?"

Bad was about to answer Blue Eyes but a third voice beat him to it. "I would, actually." Blue Eyes jumped in his place. Skeppy stood behind him, arms crossed and foot tapping against the ground. Bad sighed in relief. "Get away from my boyfriend. I'd hate to get banned from this bar." The two guys walked away, blue eyes muttering something under his breath. "Oh my gosh, Skeppy thank you. Where were you why did you lea-" Bad had a hand clamped over his mouth. Bad looked around nervously.

"Why were you talking to those guys?" Bad said something under Skeppy's hand, stopping mid-sentence when the overwhelming smell of hard liquor and cheap beer hit him. He shoved Skeppy away from him, covering his nose. "You reek. How much have you drank?" Skeppy rolled his eyes. "Not that much."
"That's a load of crap, Skeppy. Come on." Bad hopped down from his bar stool and grabbed Skeppy by the wrist, dragging him to the bathroom.

Skeppy squinted when the bathroom door closed behind them. The bathroom was bright, LED lights against disgusting light blue tiled walls and mud tracked white linoleum floors. Bad shoved Skeppy against the one clean sink and turned on the cold water. Skeppy chuckled, which Bad payed no mind to. "You're cute when you think you're in charge." Bad rolled his eyes, grabbing a paper towel and running it quickly under the cold water. "Not right now, Skeppy."