What Would You Do? [F]

| projecting with this one

Warnings: it's just them smooching :3
Type: Fluff

Enjoy!! |

Skeppy shivered and hugged his hoodie closer. It was cold tonight, so why Bad wanted to sit on their porch and stargaze was beyond him. Maybe Bad didn't feel the nip in the air like he did. Maybe he was used to it? Did he do this often? Bad glanced at Skeppy from the corner of his eye, noticing his friend shaking. "Are you cold?" Bad's voice was low. Like he would scare the stars away if he raised it even slightly. Skeppy nodded. He blew into his sweater paws and hugged himself. "You can go inside if you want. I just wanted to look at the stars."

"N-No it's ok. Just not used to it yet." Bad sighed. He pulled the zipper of his hoodie down and slipped it off himself. Skeppy felt a weight around him, realizing Bad draped his hoodie over him. He pulled it tighter around himself, relishing the clinging body heat on it. It smells like you. Skeppy thought and buried his nose in the collar. He looked at Bad, finding him unfazed by the lack of hoodie. He watched him watch the sky, a faint smile on Bad's lips. Skeppy licked his own. He shuddered and turned his attention away, trying to ignore the tug in his chest and the question that burned in his mind and branded his tongue.

He screwed his eyes shut and shrunk into the hoodie Bad had given him. "Ooh Skeppy! Look!" Bad pointed up. Skeppy looked just in time to see the burning star run across the inky black sky. "Whoa." He breathed, looking back at Bad who had the biggest grin on his face. "Did ya make a wish?" Bad looked at Skeppy, who started to shake his head, but stopped. He thought. I wish you liked me back. "Uh.. Yeah." He gave a reassuring smile. Bad nodded and looked back up at the sky. Skeppy bit his lip, pulling his knees to his chest.

"Hey, Bad?" Bad hummed, tearing his gaze away from the stars to look at his friend. Skeppy noticed how soft and bubbly his friend seemed. Always so happy... His eyes flickered between Bad's lips and his eyes. The burning question from earlier landing on his tongue and turning it to ash. He was so nervous. "What would you do if I kissed you? Right here, right now." Bad's eyes widened and a blush spread across his face. He stammered, faceing away from Skeppy and hiding half his face behind his palm. "Y-You can say no! Hell you could not even answer I just... I had to get it off my chest."

Bad nodded, understanding but not speaking. He knew Skeppy still had so much more to say. He always did. Skeppy fiddled with Bad's hoodie zipper. "I really wanna kiss you, Bad. I really like you and I want you. All of you. I wanna kiss and cuddle and go on stupid dates with you. But I just- I don't know. I just really wanna kiss you." There it was. Bad took in a deep breath. "You wanna know what I would do, Skeppy?" Skeppy's eyes met Bad's. All the air seemingly gone from around him. He held his breath, mind faintly buzzing. Like a bee in a glass jar.

"I'd pull you close, cup your face, make you feel safe and warm." Skeppy blushed heavily, his heart pounding against his ribcage. He had no idea Bad was moving closer as he hyperfocused on Bad's eyes. "I'd kiss you back, Skeppy." A soft whine left Skeppy. He finally noticed how close Bad was. He could feel the warmth coming off him. His eyes glanced down at Bad's lips. Perfect and pink and within reach. Skeppy's mind nagged him to lean in and steal this kiss. "Can I kiss you?" Skeppy whispered, breathless from nothing. "Go for it."

Skeppy leaned in and pressed his lips to Bad's. He sighed contentedly. He feels like I thought he would. The contact on his slightly chapped lips was euphoric. Bad snaked an arm around Skeppy's waist. Skeppy breathed against Bad's lips. He felt Bad's palm on his cheek and butterflies erupted in his belly. Skeppy didn't know what to do with his hands, so they stayed at his sides. Bad pulled away and Skeppy wanted so bad to chase after his lips, but the fuzziness in his head told him to catch his breath. "Bad.." Skeppy whined. Not really for anything other than his name left a nice taste on his tongue.

"I'm cold." He complained. Bad laughed, resting his forehead against Skeppy's. He pressed another quick kiss to Skeppy's lips. "We can go inside." Skeppy nodded, "Please?" Bad smiled fondly. "Of course." The promise was out there but neither made a move. They just stayed cuddled together, on Bad's porch. "Did- Did you like it?" Skeppy asked. He felr insecure all of the sudden. "Yeah, I did." Bad reached down and intertwined their fingers. "...Does this mean we're boyfriends now?" Bad shrugged. "Do you want to be?"
"More than anything."

Skeppy's voice was hushed again. Bad ran his thumb over the joint where Skeppy's thumb met the rest of his hand, eyes trained on their hands. "Then we are, if that's ok." Skeppy nodded, leaning in to kiss Bad again. Their lips moved slowly in sync. Bad exhaled, squeezing Skeppy's hand. Skeppy thought he could sit like this forever. In Bad's arms, kissing him until they were breathless and their lips were puffy. Bad tried to back away, but Skeppy chased after him, placing quick little pecks on his lips.

Bad laughed, untangling his fingers from Skeppy's and placing his free hand on Skeppy's chest. "We should go inside before you catch a cold." Skeppy groaned. "Fine." He stole another peck, getting a giggle from Bad. "I love you." Skeppy blushed, burying his hot face in Bad's shoulder. "I love you too."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M YEARNING *best friend by rex orange county plays in the background* No I'm not elaborating.
Word count: 1,024