One Night Stand [F]

| yes this is based on the game <3

Warnings: hangovers, mentioned alcohol and drunk sex, brief real name usage
Type: Fluff (trust the process bro)

Enjoy!! |

Buzzing. Skeppy woke up to buzzing.

He groaned, rolling over and prying his eyes open. His vision was blurry and the morning sunlight hurt his already pounding head.

He searched for his phone, only going off the insistent buzzing and general shapes. His fuzzy morning vision only permitted blurry shapes.

Skeppy blindly reached out, able to find his phone with a little more ease than he was expecting. He blinked a few times, waiting for his vision to clear. Once he could finally read the tiny letters he opened his phone and checked what all the commotion was.

He groaned again as all the commotion was just angry texts from his friend. And he sounded right pissed.

Dude wtf happened?!
You fucking bailed on us last night! You said you'd get us a round of drinks but never came back!!
Read: 10:43 am

Skeppy's phone chimed with a familiar tone. His battery was at five percent and draining. He sighed and let his head fall to the left.

And then he jumped nearly off the bed.

Next to him was a sleeping figure. Skeppy quickly looked around, realizing this wasn't his room. And he was also completely naked under the duvet.

This was why he completely abandoned his friends last night. He got lucky.

Skeppy looked over the figure, trying to see if he could remember them.

Milky skin that looked soft to the touch, with scattered hickeys and bites that disrupted the innocence. Light brown hair that probably needed a trim but was messed up in all sorts of ways. Skeppy wanted to try peaking under the blankets but didn't want to run the risk of waking this person up.

Skeppy turned back to the bedside table to pick up his phone when the duvet was thrown over his head, blocking out the light. He heard fast footsteps and a door open and close. Safe to assume the person left the room.

Skeppy pulled the duvet off of him, looking around the room. There were shelves containing figurines, knick-knacks, books and small plushies. A dresser and full body mirror were ahead of him. To his right was a bookshelf and a basket of dirty clothes.

Posters of bands lined the walls and the floor was scattered with clothes that Skeppy guessed was from last night. A condom wrapper was among the wreckage and although he blushed a bit, Skeppy was relieved they had been safe.

On the opposite nightstand was a pair of glasses. Thin framed but thick lenses. A wallet was next to them. Skeppy was tempted to open it and see if he could remember the person he woke up next to, but decided that was morally wrong.

He got out of bed, albeit a little wobbly as his head was still spinning. It was as he finally stood up straight that he realized he had a major ache in his backside. Skeppy wrapped the blanket around his waist and hobbled to the mirror.