Bad Word [S]

| lol yeah

Warnings: first times, bad swears like once, degradation bc bad bottoms ofc
Type: Smut

Top: Skeppy
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy!! |

Bad was actually the one to bring it up.

Skeppy was helping him do laundry when he let it slip.

"Could we... actually do.. it?" Bad managed to mumble out without disregarding his entire language moral.

Skeppy dropped the pile of towels he was holding, the stack falling with a faint thud. He turned to face Bad, finding the latter trying to shrink in on himself as his face practically glowed red.

"... You mean.. like, uh.." Skeppy tried to find proper words amongst the swarm of thoughts swirling in his head.

"Like, I actually fuck you?"

Bad nodded, trying to hide behind the sheet he was attempting to fold.

"Tonight?"

Bad shifted in his spot, and nodded again.

Skeppy nodded to himself, "Yeah. Sure, ok we can do that. That's fine, Bad." He gave a reassuring smile and bent down to pick up the towels he dropped.

It's not like they hadn't been intimate before. They've shared handjobs and moments of thigh riding. And Bad really liked it when Skeppy blew him or they got off by grinding against each other in the kitchen.

They were both new to the whole dating a guy thing and wanted to be slow about their sex life. Mostly to figure each other out and see what makes the other tick, but also because they were both inexperienced in the matter.

But Skeppy's never properly fucked Bad. He hasn't even fingered him nor come close to it, so you can understand his surprise when Bad dropped that bomb on him.

But you could also understand his eagerness.

So when Bad felt arms snake around his torso and lips against his neck that night whilst doing dishes, he didn't push Skeppy off and giggle about how he needed to wash their silverware and didn't have time.

He let Skeppy kiss up and down his neck, dragging his tongue where and as he pleased.

Bad shuddered, rinsing a glass under the hot water. He tried to pay no mind to the hands inching down to the zipper of his jeans.

"Baaad." Skeppy groaned out, his breath fanning over Bad's neck and raising goosebumps.

Bad whined and shut off the water, not even bothering to dry his hands as he turned around and threw his arms around Skeppy's neck.

"You're distracting." Bad said, no harsh tone in his voice as he glanced at Skeppy's lips.

"I try." Skeppy smiled and leaned in, slotting his hand Bad's lips together.

Bad's hands immediately flew to Skeppy's hair, messing it up and tugging. Skeppy groaned when Bad yanked from the back of his head, tilting his chin up and parting them.