Your Biggest Fear? [FA]

| Bad has ✨issues✨

Warnings: abandonment issues? Ig
Type: Fluff and Angst

Enjoy! |

Neither of the two could sleep. It was two in the morning and they were both wide awake. There were soft snorts and hushed giggles coming from under the covers of their shared bed. They had no roommates so why they were trying to be quiet was a mystery. "Ok ok ok. Shh!" Skeppy giggled. His partner was laying across from him, folded in on himself with tears in his eyes from laughing.

"Bad come on I'm serious!" It was all quiet whispers backed by more giggles. Bad gained his composure, apologising to Skeppy. "Ok, I have a question." Bad hummed, his green eyes staring into Skeppy's dark brown ones. "What is... your buggest fear?" Bad's eyes flicked away. His fingers dug into his pillow. It was quiet for a while, and Skeppy was wondering if it was something Bad would say was stupid.

"I won't laugh Bad, I promise! Even if it's something weird like yogurt." Bad snickered. "It's not that."
"Then what is it?" Bad hesitated. "You.." Skeppy's eyes widened and hey pushed himself up. "Me?! What about me?!" Bad curled in on himself. "It's not you, really, but more about what you could do." Skeppy tilted his head and quirked an eyebrow.

"I'm not scared of you as a person. I'm scared that maybe one day you'll see yourself as I see you. That you will realize just how amazing you are and that you deserve better than me..." Bad's voice cracked on the last few words. Skeppy noticed he was shaking. Bad looked up at Skeppy, his eyes gloosed over like newly cut glass. "I'm terrified you'll leave me." Skeppy's heart shattered.

Skeppy leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Bad's cheek. "Hey, it's ok. Look at me Bad." Skeppy laid back down, shuffling himself closer to Bad. "Bad you have nothing to worry about. I'm not going to leave you." Skeppy placed a hand on Bad's cheek, running his thumb across the flesh. "I'm sorry for killing the mood.." Bad sniffled. "You didn't ruin anything, honey."

Skeppy wrapped an arm aroubd Bad and pulled him closer. Bad hid his face in Skeppy's chest, shakily breathing the scent that clung to his pajama shirt. Skeppy ran his hand through Bad's hair, peppering kisses to his forehead when his hair brushed back. "I love you so much, Bad. I'm not going to leave you." Skeppy could feel Bad's grip on his shirt tighten. "I promise you. And if I ever do, you have full permission to cancel me on Twitter."

Bad giggled at that. He lifted his head from Skeppy's chest and pressed a kiss to his lips. Skeppy kissed him back. It was slow and sweet and warm. Skeppy pulled away first. The two stared at each other, faces red and pupils dialated. "I love you, Bad." Skeppy whispered, placing his forehead against his partners. Bad yawned, closing his eyes and smiling softly. "I love you too, Skeppy." Skeppy watched Bad fall asleep.

He would lay awake for a while longer, watching his boyfriend sleep soundly. Skeppy finally settled down and started to drift off himself. His eyes fell heavy with him snuggled into his partner's warmth. And in that moment, as he was falling asleep to Bad's heartbeat, Skeppy decided he wouldn't ever leave Bad for anything. He wouldn't trade the world for moments like this.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi I'm back with more angst did you miss me? :D Tbh I'm so thankful for Tumblr and Pinterest when it comes to prompts. My saviours ;-;

But I hope you liked it! See ya ;)
Word count: 613 (short ikik)