attention! [F]

| fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff

Warnings: none :3
Type: Tooth-Rotting Fluff

Enjoy!! |

Skeppy stared holes into the side of Bad's head.

He had requested attention nearly five minutes ago. Bad said give him five minutes and Skeppy did. He sat himself in a nearby chair and watched Bad work, waiting patiently for attention.

But it had been five minutes, and Bad was still working.

Skeppy pouted and made a low noise. An annoyed growl, if you will.

Bad glanced over, watching Skeppy from the corner of his eye then turning back to his work.

"Bad!" Skeppy yelled, making Bad jump in his chair. His expression didn't waver even as Bad put a hand over his heart and huffed.

"I. Want. Attention!" He demanded. Bad sighed, fixing himself in his chair.

"Can it wait? I'm busy right now, sweetheart." Bad added the nickname in to maybe bribe Skeppy into giving him time.

"No. I want attention now." Well that didn't work.

Bad pinched the bridge of his nose, pushing his glasses up. "Skeppy, please, I really need to get this code down. Then I'll give you as much attention as you want." Bad tried bargaining.

Skeppy frowned, "Give me attention or I'll cry."

Bad sputtered, looking between his setup and Skeppy. "That's- You can't-"

"I'll start crying, Bad. Don't test me." And Bad knew he was serious. Skeppy's done it before, cried so Bad will cuddle him and give him plenty of kisses.

And sure, Skeppy would often demand attention, but very rarely would he threaten crying. So Bad felt more inclined to give in.

Bad hung his head and sighed defeatedly, "Fine. Fine, I'll give you attention just give me two minutes to save this." Bad promised and turned back to his screen. He missed Skeppy lighting up like a Christmas tree.

After Bad saved his code and shut his setup down for the day, he turned to Skeppy and opened his arms. Skeppy wasted no time throwing himself into them and snuggling in Bad's shoulder.

Bad pressed a kiss to Skeppy's temple, petting his hair and rubbing his back. Skeppy picked his head up and looked at Bad before knocking their foreheads together. Bad chuckled, holding Skeppy's face.

He kissed Skeppy's nose, then over his cheekbones. Skeppy smiled widely, melting in Bad's hold.

"Look at that smile. So pretty, the prettiest boy. Aren't you?" Bad praised, kissing all over Skeppy's face. Skeppy snickered, trying to pull away from the assault of ticklish kisses.

"Don't do that, I thought you wanted my attention." Bad pouted, wrapping his arms around Skeppy and hugging him close. He planted his forehead against Skeppy's collar bone and Skeppy set his chin on top of Bad's head.

"You good now?" Bad asked, though not moving.

Skeppy hummed, "Nope." He popped the 'P' and buried his nose in Bad's hair. He could still faintly smell the shampoo Bad used yesterday.

Bad grumbled, though it held no real heat behind it. He lifted his head and moved them both, ending up with Skeppy's chin in his palm.

"What," he kissed Skeppy's jawline, "will," his cheek, "it," his nose, "take?" He quickly pecked Skeppy's lips. Bad watched as a toothy grin bloomed on Skeppy's face.

"Are you especially busy today or what?" Skeppy laughed.

Bad shook his head, "No, not anymore. Why?" Bad thread his free hand in Skeppy's hair and scratched his scalp lightly. If Skeppy could literally become putty in Bad's hands Bad was sure he'd melt everywhere right then.

Skeppy groaned contentedly as Bad gently scratched and massaged his head. His eyes slipped closed and his lips parted slightly. Bad smiled and stopped what he was doing. Skeppy whined and opened his eyes, looking at Bad confused and dazed.

"You wanna go cuddle?" Bad asked. Skeppy left no room between the question and him nodding his head. Bad chuckled and stood up, Skeppy clung to him as he walked to the living room and situated themselves.

Skeppy ended up on top of Bad, eyes focused on the moving colors of the tv but not really absorbing what was happening. Bad played with his hair and occasionally scratched his scalp.

They fell asleep like this. Bad had one arm slung over the curve of Skeppy's back and his hand still in Skeppy's hair.

It was fine, though. If Bad woke up with a sore wrist and shoulder it was fine. Because Skeppy was happy. And he'd give the world on a silver tray to see Skeppy happy.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi chat how have you all been my life is falling apart at the seams this book is the only thing keeping me sane anymore.
Anyway hope you enjoyed <3
Word count: 785