look in the mirror (i love that boy) [F]

| have 3 am brain vomit

Warnings: mentions of scars
Type: Fluff

Enjoy!! |

Skeppy's face screwed up in playful disgust as he washed silicon strips under warm water.

He placed them on a towel to dry while he cared for the two scars reaching across his chest.

They were fading nicely, if Skeppy had to say. Eight months post-op and they were already a pinkish color. If he kept his routine they'd fade with only a strip of lighter colored skin left behind. He'd take that.

As Skeppy opened the mirror cabinet and pulled a jar of cocoa butter cream from the shelf, he glanced at the man behind him in the mirror.

Bad was sitting on the toilet behind Skeppy, elbow on knee and chin in palm. He smiled softly as he watched Skeppy work.

Skeppy offered a chortle while he wiped his scars down with a wet cloth. "Why are you looking at me like that, BadBoy?"

Bad hummed, "Like what?"

Skeppy shrugged, digging two fingers into the cocoa butter and lifting up a decent lump of it.

"I don't know, like I'm your sun," Skeppy massaged half of the cocoa butter into one scar. "Your moon and all your stars? No ones ever looked at me like that."

Bad's eyes widened. Skeppy glanced at him through the mirror again while massaging the other scar.

"Well that's a shame, because I can't begin to imagine how anyone could ever look at you with anything less than pure adoration."

Skeppy blushed and smiled, wiping off his fingers.

Bad stood up and walked up behind Skeppy, wrapping his arms around the others waist, very mindful of the scars.

"I love you so much," Bad kissed Skeppy's cheek, "I'm so lucky to be a part of your journey, and your life."

Skeppy couldn't help the snicker. "You say that every time you watch me do this."

Bad kissed his shoulder, "I know. I just have to say it."

Skeppy rolled his eyes affectionately and kissed Bad's hair. "I love you too. Now let go of me I need to finish this."

Bad groaned but let Skeppy go regardless. He watched as Skeppy picked up the silicon strips from the towel and line them up with his scars then firmly sticking them in place.

Bad looked at his boyfriend with pure affection. Nothing but admiration and love was read in his eyes, at least not by Skeppy.

"So handsome." Bad said, kissing Skeppy's shoulder again.

"I know." Skeppy shot back, secretly crumbling from the attention. Bad barked a laughed, burying his face in the crook of Skeppy's neck.

"I'm proud of you."

Skeppy looked in the mirror. Bad was hugging his waist, head dipped against his shoulder. Two strips of silicon protected eight month old scars that costed Skeppy five grand. Years on T and he looked exactly how he'd always imagined. How he'd always hoped.

"I'm proud of me too." Skeppy leaned against Bad. "Can we go cuddle?"

"Of course." Bad kissed Skeppy's cheek and pulled him out of the bathroom, making sure to turn the light off as they left.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
punches wall flips table eats glass WHY CAN'T I HAVE THIS /nav
Also heehoo cavetown lyric title
Word count: 540