Tag, You're It [F]

| more fluff to prepare for the next chapter

Warnings: None
Type: Fluff

Enjoy!! |

Everyone lost count on how long this has been going on. Even Skeppy and Bad.

It had been a few months since this had all started. Maybe more. It was a joke at first, but soon evolved into the fluffiest game of tag ever. The two were always competitive so this probably wasn't going to end anytime soon.

It had all started when Skeppy was giving Bad a kiss goodbye. A quick peck by the front door like every day. Except this time Skeppy adopted a cheeky grin.

Bad gave him a look, a silent way to urge him to stay out of trouble and potential danger.

But all Skeppy did was give another small kiss and whisper "Tag, you're it" before running out the door.

Bad was confused, before Skeppy's words registered. When what Skeppy said finally processed Bad was yelling after him, calling the younger a muffinhead and telling him to get back here.

Bad got his revenge later that night when Skeppy came home. ... It evolved from there on.

It also made quite a show for anyone who witnessed it, as it was always during the most inconvenient of times. Like streams, recordings, when one of them had a hot object in hand. Risky moves didn't stop them, though. They were far too competitive and in too deep to give up now.

The only time injury was involved was when Bad was leaning over a stove and Skeppy came up behind him. Bad didn’t hear him apparently and jumped when Skeppy kissed the back of his neck, resulting in Bad burning his hand. Not severely, but enough to draw concern.

Bad was currently sitting on the couch in the lounge, a random tv show playing. Skeppy was busy recording in his room with a friend. Bad wasn't really paying attention to the tv, it was just background noise while he scrolled Twitter.

Bad turned his head when her heard lazy footsteps coming from behind, finding the familiar shape of Skeppy as he leaned over the back of the couch, planting a soft, sleepy kiss to Bad’s lips.

“Tag, you’re it.” He mumbled and completely fell onto the couch, his head landing on Bad’s lap. Bad chuckled and ran his fingers through Skeppy's hair.

“Are you tired?”

“Exhausted..” Skeppy yawned. His eyes fluttered closed.

“You can fall asleep if you want.”

“No. I’m gonna stay awake just to spite you.” Skeppy mumbled and nuzzled against Bad's thighs.

Bad quirked an eyebrow down at his partner. Skeppy cracked an eye open and glanced up at Bad.

“Yeah no I’m probably gonna pass out.” Skeppy stretched, a few bones cracking. Bad cringed.

Skeppy made himself comfy on the couch and closed his eyes. He felt Bad shift slightly and a pair of lips press against his. He opened his eyes to see Bad smiling down at him.

“Tag, you’re it.”

Skeppy pouted and pushed his face away as Bad laughed.

“I hate you.”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Oh hey btw I published a dsmp chatfic to my AO3 if you guys wanna read it. The title is "Tommyinnit changed the chat name to GENDER SMP" I've been publishing two chapters a day until I reach the end of the doc I wrote it in.
Sorry this chapter was short
Word count: 561