tummy troubles [F]

| Bad accidentally obtains and eats gluten

Warnings: age regression, bad feeling icky, mentions of throwing up
Type: Fluff (trust the process bro)

Little!Bad
Cg!Skeppy

Enjoy!! |

Bad huffed as he put his bowl in the sink to be washed later.

He put a hand on his stomach and rubbed it lightly. He hadn't eaten that much pasta but it felt like he'd had about three bowls. It was uncomfortable.

He waddled back to the sofa with Skeppy, sitting down and curling up against the arm instead of with Skeppy.

His stomach had gone from an overwhelming full feeling to a gurgly mess. He hated how it felt like his insides were rioting against him. Bad whimpered and became a tighter ball.

Skeppy took notice, looking over and feeling a pang of concern at how pale his boyfriend had become. He was curled in a ball holding his stomach with his brows upturned in hurt.

"Bad?" Skeppy asked, scooting closer. "Are you ok? What's wrong?"

Bad shook his head. "Tummy hurt." He whined, squeezing his eyes shut and groaning in pain.

Bad burped, but quickly slapped a hand over his mouth. He didn't wanna throw up all over the sofa. He'd be so embarrassed and Papa would be so mad.

Tears gathered in his eyes and he sniffed. Bad uncurled himself a a but and reached out for Skeppy, making grabby hands.

"Don' feel good, Papa." Bad sniffed again.

A switch flicked inside Skeppy's mind. Multiple, actually.

One; Bad probably had gluten. Which was weird because they had both their foods separate and labeled.

Two; Bad had slipped from the pain. Skeppy wanted to guess that Bad didn't even realize he had regressed. Poor thing must've dropped so fast.

Three; His baby was in pain and he needed to make it better. He needed to kiss the boo-boo.

Skeppy scooped Bad into his arms, cooing at him and promising he'll help. Papa was here and he was gonna take all the ouchies away.

"Oh you poor baby, my little prince. Can you tell me how it hurts?" Skeppy asked, holding Bad in his lap as the boy clung to him like a baby koala.

"Tummy, an feel na- nau-" Bad whined and pouted. Why couldn't he say that word? It was so simple!

"Feels like I gonna throw up." Bad settled on. Skeppy kissed his cheek and praised him, telling him Papa was proud of him. Bad blushed and felt himself melt.

"Can you show Papa what you ate?" Skeppy asked.

Bad nodded, "Can carry me?" He asked. Skeppy laughed.

"Of course, prince. Let's go." Skeppy stood up with Bad close to his chest. The little buried his face in Skeppy's shoulder. His sweatshirt smelled like his cologne.

Skeppy walked into the kitchen, immediately checking the trash for any boxes or bags. Nothing recent.

"S' ober dere." Bad slurred, rubbing his cheek against the cotton fabric of Skeppy's shirt. He pointed to the stove where a small pot sat with a spoon in it. Skeppy walked over to inspect it.

He found a green box on the counter next to it, closed shut but it was opened today. It read gluten-free but if that's the case then why did Bad complain of hurting?

"They lied." Skeppy said out loud. Bad made a sound of confusion.

"The box says you can eat it, but if your tummy hurts then that means you can't. The box lied to you." Skeppy explained. Bad let out a gasp of shock.

"Bad box!" Bad scolded, giggling after. Skeppy snorted and picked up the box, putting it with his stuff instead of Bad's.

Skeppy walked back over to the sofa and held Bad in his lap, the little snuggling into him immediately.

"You need anything, bud?" Skeppy asked, gently rocking Bad.

"Belly rubs?" Bad muttered. He looked to Skeppy hopefully. Papa said he'd make it better, so that meant belly rubs right?

"Of course, bud. I know your tummy probably doesn't feel the best right now." Skeppy said, moving Bad around so his back rested on Skeppy's chest.

He set his palms on Bad's stomach and started gently rubbing his thumbs into the warm flesh. Bad hummed and melted into Skeppy's touch. His stomach felt so much better already.

"How old is my prince today?" Skeppy kept his voice low, noticing how Bad's eyes started to fall close.

Bad held up three fingers, apparently too relaxed to talk. Skeppy smiled and placed a kiss to the side of Bad's head.

He freed a hand and tucked Bad's hair behind his ear. It had gotten so long. But Skeppy liked it, Bad looked very attractive with it and it was nice to play with. When Bad was little he liked when Skeppy would braid it or back in a loose ponytail.

Unconsciously Skeppy had started brushing Bad's hair with his fingers. But the little just seemed to get more sleepy from it.

"P'pa?" Bad slurred, shifting so he could look up at Skeppy.

"Yes, my little prince?"

"M' thirs'y." Bad said. "N' sleepy."

"Well let me go get you a cup with water. You can have a nap after you drink some of that, ok?" Bad nodded and yawned.

"Alright. Now sit up so Papa can go get you some water."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ya know. We're almost 80 chapters in I think I can trust you goblins with my Twitter. It's @/sapnapstars_ if you have an acc and wanna follow
Word count: 916