sunshine rooms [FS]

| The bois have some soft first time adult fun :3

Requested by Somenicecatfood

Warnings: none :)
Type: Fluff/Smut

Power bottom Skeppy
Sub top Bad

Enjoy!! |

Bad woke up first.

He was warm and so very comfortable. He cracked his eyes open, vision blurry for more than one reason.

Morning sunshine flooded through the half open blinds, casting the room in a lovely yellow hue. And if he held his breath he could hear birds causing a melodic rukus outside.

He closed his eyes again and sighed, feeling a weight sink down with his chest.

Bad opened his eyes again, looking to his right. Skeppy laid still asleep, practically draped on top of him.

Bad smiled, reaching to brush some hair from Skeppy's eyes.

His boyfriend looked absolutely beautiful. The morning light highlighting his more prominent features, the way he looked positively at peace, soft snores leaving when he inhaled.

He could feel his heart swell the longer he watched Skeppy. He loved this boy so much, and if he was given the choice between moments like this and having the world at his feet, he'd choose feeling their limbs tangle and morning sunshine rooms everytime.

Then Skeppy stirred, groaning and burying his face into the crevice between Bad's body and his arm before stilling.

Then he woke up completely, lifting his head up just as quickly as he'd settled. Bad giggled.

"Morning." He greeted, voice still hoarse with sleep.

Skeppy grumbled, shifting around until he could plant his face in Bad's neck. This time not being assaulted with the stench of morning BO.

"Too early..." Skeppy complained.

Bad laughed, Skeppy never was a morning person. Didn't matter how not-morning it was he just never liked waking up. If Skeppy could hibernate, Bad was absolutely positive he would.

"It's nearly ten, darling." Bad pointed out, the digital clock on Bad's side table showed the time as proof in bright red numbers.

"Doesn't mean I have to get up." Skeppy argued.

"You do if you want breakfast."

"Fuck breakfast I wanna stay in bed."

Bad laughed, not having the heart to tell Skeppy off for his language. They both had still just woken up, and he didn't want Skeppy grumpy later for being told to watch his mouth so early.

"But I have to feed the dogs." Bad said, turning to meet the side of Skeppy's head.

"Staaayyyyy." Skeppy whined, lifting his head and laying it on its side to meet Bad's eyes. A prominent pout on his face.

Bad smiled at finally being able to see his boyfriend's face in full. It was one of his favorite things to see when he first woke up.

He sighed, his elated grin not faltering. Bad didn't think that as long as Skeppy walked this planet he would never get over that funny feeling the younger gave him. It made him feel whole.