Go Away [AS]

| more red!skeppy while we wait for egg lore

Warnings: rough sex, flimsy consent, description of subdrop
Type: Angsty Smut

Top: Skeppy
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy?? |

Bad kicked at a red vine, trying to get it to move while his hands were busy with netherbrick.

He scowled when it just wiggled. Stupid vines. He stomped on it, sighing when it finally retreated up into the crimson tree.

He dug up the nylium, replacing the spot with red netherbrick. The shingles scraped and shifted under his boots. His ears had grown tired of the sound.

He spared a glance over his shoulder, spotting a boy in a blood red hoodie sitting atop the egg. The boy hadn't spoken to him in weeks. Bad missed his voice.

He tore his gaze away, digging up more red dirt and placed the bricks. He'd been at this project for so long. Longer than Skeppy had gone without talking to him. The movements were muscle memory at this point.

As he turned to start a new row, he looked back up at Skeppy. The boy was now watching Bad, brows furrowed judgingly and eyes squinting at him, as if reading him.

Bad looked away quickly, swallowing thickly and going back to his tasks. He was almost done so that was a plus.

Halfway through his row he found himself looking at Skeppy again. The latter was still looking at him, seemingly more annoyed now. Bad looked away, a feeling of worry crawling up his throat.

Bad ran out of netherbrick before he could finish. That was ok though. He could go talk to Skeppy!

Bad cautiously walked over to the egg, finding Skeppy had turned to face away from him at some point.

He cleared his throat, "Hey Skeppy. Whatcha doing up there?"

The boy looked down from he perch, expression blank but also... unimpressed? Maybe annoyed?

"What do you want." That sounded like a demand more than a question.

Bad winced. "Uh.. Just wanted to make small talk. Haven't spoken to you in a while. I wanted to see how you wer-"

"I'm fine. I was better before you showed up. Now leave me alone."

Bad frowned. He wished he was talking to his Skeppy, not this Skeppy. This Skeppy was cold and mean and not at all what The Egg promised. Stupid Egg.

"Why are you still here? I said leave me alone." Skeppy hissed.

Bad gulped, fidgeting with his fingers. "I just- I wanted to talk with you."

"About what. What could you possibly want to talk about, Badboyhalo. Nothing ever happens so what could you want to speak about."

Bad shrugged, forgetting Skeppy refused to look at him. "I don't know... What have you been up to?"

Skeppy sighed and turned around, glaring daggers down at Bad. "I've been sitting here. Guarding The Egg and listening to you blabber about useless shit." Skeppy slid down the side of the egg and landed in front of Bad. He stepped forward and jabbed a finger into Bad's chest.