in my paradise [S]

| title isn't related to the story i just have war crimes by waterparks stuck in my head

Warnings: edging, overstim, dacryphilia, light bondage, subspace
Type: Smut

Top: Bad
Bottom: Skeppy

Enjoy!! |

Skeppy squirmed in his seat, cotton rope only burning a little bit as he twists his wrists.

Bad's fingertip grazed over his prostate and he mewled. His legs shook as Bad purposefully hit that spot, pressing into it and rubbing circles.

Skeppy sobbed, straining against his confines as Bad kept massaging the sensitive bundle of nerves.

This has been their pattern for the past (almost) hour. Skeppy reclined in his chair, bound with soft cotton rope, wiggling and moaning as Bad fingers him. Occasionally he would pump Skeppy's dick, only stopping when Skeppy screamed that he was close.

Bad had taped bullet vibrators over his nipples, leaving them so very sensitive.

Bad was sat in front of him, fully clothed, hair tied back in a small pony and black latex gloves on his hands.

Skeppy had started crying after his second denial, begging Bad to just let him cum. The elder didn't react, just carried on with his pattern.

He paid more attention to Skeppy's prostate very quickly after he started begging, which in turn made Skeppy sob harder. He was already so overworked and so close to cumming, the gentle massaging felt like absolute torture.

But he couldn't cum until Bad let him.

Skeppy sniffed and choked out a moan. Bad wrapped hand about his dick and started slowly jerking him off. Skeppy squirmed, a wet sob leaving him.

Every little touch felt heightened by a thousand percent, and Bad's slick hand was too much.

"Bad pl-ease! L' me cum.." His words were slurred. His throat felt scratchy and sore.

"Are you close?" Bad asked, tilting his head to the side. His middle finger stroked and pressed on Skeppy's prostate while his free hand worked his cock. Slow strokes and teasing circles on the head.

Skeppy was leaking precum like a broken faucet. The tip of his dick was a harsh red, almost a bruising purple. His nipples had to be puffy and red under the tape and vibrators.

Skeppy hiccuped but shook his head. He wasn't, he could withstand a few more minutes, but he just wanted to cum.

Bad pulled his hands away, and Skeppy sighed in relief. Bad appeared to think something over, then lifting Skeppy's chin when he came to a conclusion.

"If you can make it through this next one, then I'll let you cum. Ok?" His green eyes held a genuine promise.

Skeppy sniffled and nodded. Bad frowned.

"I need some verbal answers, pup." Skeppy absolutely melted at the petname.

He nodded again, "Yes, sir. I can do it." Skeppy managed.