under control [S]

| hmm prompted chapters

Warnings: overstim, collar and leash, dacryphilia, minor degradation
Type: Smut bc it's been a minute

Sub top!Skeppy
Power bottom!Bad

Enjoy!! |

Skeppy swallowed thickly as he presented the items to Bad.

They were both blushing messes, for different reasons of course. Skeppy hardly opening up about his kinks and having Bad discover them accidentally and Bad realizing what Skeppy was asking of him.

"You can say no." Skeppy mumbled and held onto the items in his hands tighter. The gold tag clinked against the buckle it was attached to.

Bad inhaled, suddenly very much turned on.

"This is so last minute." Bad breathed out and Skeppy chuckled nervously. That - by proxy - calmed Bad's nerves as well.

"I know, sorry. I was putting it off.." Skeppy held his items to his chest.

Bad stood up from where he was sat on the edge of the bed and walked up to Skeppy. He lifted Skeppy's chin with a curled finger and let his thumb brush over Skeppy's lips.

"Don't apologize, sugar. Just tell me what you want and we'll work through it." Bad comforted. Skeppy let his eyes flutter for a moment while Bad's thumb toyed with his bottom lip.

Skeppy visibly relaxed and sighed. "Promise you won't laugh, or make a stink about it?"

Bad hummed affirmatively. Skeppy gently transferred the objects in his hands to Bad's.

"I want you to put these on me," Skeppy began. Bad looked to one of the two things Skeppy gave him.

It was a white leather collar. Gold buckle and accents with a golden circle tag that read "BAD". There was a matching leash to go with it.

"And I want you to ride me as long as you want." Skeppy admitted, taking to looking at the ground and fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh." Bad said, more surprised than anything. "That's doable." He looked from the collar to Skeppy, who looked up at the same time.

"Really?"

"Yeah, don't worry about it. That's simple enough for me." Bad pressed a kiss to Skeppy's head and watched a smile grow on Skeppy's face.

"Thank you for telling me, sweetheart." Bad said, looping the collar around Skeppy's neck and buckling it securely.

"Not too tight?" Bad asked, adjusting it. He liked the way the tag jingled.

"No, it's perfect." Skeppy replied. His voice was a whisper and his eyes trained not on Bad's face but his bare collar bone. Bad pursed his lips.

He lifted Skeppy's chin again, forcing coffee eyes up to emerald. "You know I love you?" Bad said.

The off look in Skeppy's eyes softened and he smiled. "I know. I love you too."