in the car [S]

| 🎶 you spin me right round baby ri- 🎶

Warnings: kinda public not really, sexting
Type: Smut

Top: (implied) Bad
Bottom: (implied) Skeppy

Enjoy!! |

Bad wasn't sure what he expected when his phone buzzed.

Maybe a text from a friend, his dad, Hell even his internet provider was on the table.

But he was absolutely, one hundered percent, not expecting a nude photo of his boyfriend.

He squeaked and shoved his phone back in his pocket, hoping no one in the dark parking lot took notice of his hurried walking or the dark blush on his face.

He slid in his car and pulled his phone out again, finding the photo still there but now with a text under it.

- i miss u 🥺

Bad stared at the photo. Skeppy was sat in front of a full body mirror, legs splayed open with his dick standing proud in between. He was shrouded in an orange light and goodness gracious, it made Skeppy look gorgeous.

Bad sunk in his seat, the heat on his face growing intensely.

- Skeppy!! I was in public you muffin!

- but i miss u.. n how was i supposed 2 kno

Bad rolled his eyes and typed out a quick response.

- You could ask. And how can you miss someone you've never met?

- shut up

Bad chuckled to himself.

- but srsly i need u
- rly bad
- plsss

Bad bit his lip. He looked around outside. He was boxed in on all sides with cars and his back window was tinted. It was dark and the nearest lamppost was a few cars over.

Bad couldn't believe he was planning a quick wank in his car.

- Fine! Make it quick though.

- :D

Bad snorted at the emoticon. That snort coming back to bite him in the ass when Skeppy sent another picture and he choked on air.

Skeppy had stuffed a pillow between his legs. His dick looked like it hadn't been touched all day and was a dark red. It leaked precum onto the pillow, adding to the already growing wet spot on the grey fabric.

"Oh fudge.." Bad took one last look around before unbuttoning his jeans and taking his dick out. It was almost laughable how hard two pictures made him.

Bad wrapped a hand around himself and started tugging.

- What are you doing?

- riding a pillow pretending its u

Bad shuddered. The response was so simple, so dull but it did so much.

- wish u were here
- wanna ride u 4 real

- You'd love that, wouldn't you?
- Bet you'd do a good job too
- Be such a good boy for me

Skeppy sent a video this time. A short seven second clip of Skeppy grinding against his pillow and moaning Bad's name. Bad swore he saw Skeppy's cock twitch before the video ended.

- can u send me smthn
- pls

- Only because you said please

Bad stopped jerking himself and just held his dick, almost posing it for the picture he took and sent to Skeppy before continuing.

- holy shit ur so big

Bad outright moaned at that. He could almost hear Skeppy say that. He'd pay anything to actually hear it. How much do plane tickets cost?

He was snapped from his fantasies when his phone buzzed with a text from Skeppy.

- bad im so close
- can i cum
- pls
- ill send u a vid

- Of course
- Been so good for me
- I'll do the same

Bad slowed his pace and waited for Skeppy's video, not wanting to cum before he could record himself doing so.

The video came through and Bad tapped on it immediately.

It was Skeppy rutting against the pillow frantically, beautiful moans and whines and whispers of Bad's name falling from behind the camera. Bad was almost sad he couldn't see Skeppy's face.

Skeppy suddenly paused and moaned loudly, white streaks covering the grey pillowcase of his pillow. It was three seconds of Skeppy panting before the video ended.

Bad felt so close.

He opened his camera and pressed record. He hoped the video wouldn't be too long as he stroked himself, massaging the tip with his thumb and teasing some veins.

He came with a low groan - almost like a growl - onto his hand and steering wheel.

He ended the video and sent it to Skeppy. Fifteen seconds long. Not a very long video but longer than Skeppy's.

- that was so hot

- Yeah

Bad reached over to his glovebox and pulled out some old napkins to clean himself with.

He was never going to get the stench of sex out of his car.

- dude ur growl at the end
- mightve unlocked a new kink

- Pfft. Oh yeah?

- ya that was so sexy

Bad laughed and set his phone down, starting the car after tucking himself back in.

- Gotta go :( Call when I get home?

- pls?

- Ok then :3 Bye

- ttyl <3

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I like the texting dynamic where it's Actual English™ and What Are Words Even™
Sorry if this was kinda cringe I haven't written text shit since like,,, 2017 and I don't wanna talk ab it
Word count: 849