Knife Play [S]

|Warnings: knives, swearing
Type: Smut

Top: Bad
Bottom: Skeppy

Enjoy!! |

"Oh my gosshh, Skeppy please don't make me repeat myself!" Bad hid his face behind his hands. The man sitting across from him blunk. Just.. blunk. His brain had yet to process what his partner had just suggested. "You.. want to use a knife... on ME, while we're having sex?" Skeppy asked, just wanting to get the point across.

Bad curled in on himself, but gave a small nod to confirm. Skeppy took a deep breath in. "I-It doesn't have to be the very next time! I-I just.." Bad trailed off. Skeppy bit the inside of his cheek. "How about you give me a little time to think on it? I'll get back to you once I'm one-hundred percent sure!" Skeppy smiled. Bad nodded. "Ok. Yeah, that works!"

===

It was around two weeks later when Skeppy finally gave his answer. He had been thinking about it all day every day, not like Bad would let him forget or anything. The pair was cuddling in the living room, mindlessly scrolling the television. It wasn't about finding something to watch, but enjoying the company of each other with soft noises in the background.

Skeppy was situated between Bad's legs, his back against the other's chest and Bad against the arm of the couch. Skeppy watched as Bad clicked through channels with the remote. He took his eyes off the screen and picked up Bad's free hand to play with. "So, I've been thinking." Skeppy could feel his partner tense up. "And I think I wanna do it. The knife play, I mean."

Bad tilted Skeppy's head back so they could see each other. "Are you sure? I-I don't want you agreeing to anything just for me." Skeppy rolled his eyes, "Of course I'm sure. I wouldn't have brought it up if I wasn't." Bad nodded to himself and let Skeppy return his head position back to normal. Bad felt butterflies in his tummy, and a soft smile grace his lips. "Alright, we'll plan things out for next time." Bad placed a kiss behind Skeppy's ear. "For now, I believe Avatar is on."

===

Bad had Skeppy against the kitchen wall. What had started as a quick smooch had somehow escalated into a very heavy makeout session. Bad barely remembers how they got here.. Something about Skeppy having sauce on his lips and they were out of napkins... Yeah, probably that. Skeppy whined as Bad mouthed at his shoulder, placing sloppy kisses and gentle bites.

"B-Bad, can we please go to the bedroom?" Skeppy asked. Bad hummed and got off Skeppy momentarily. Just long enough to go to the bedroom and lock the door behind them, then he was all over his partner again. Bad moved to their bed, sitting down with Skeppy in his lap. Skeppy gasped when he sat down and felt a bulge underneath him.

Bad traced his lips over Skeppy's jawline and down his neck. Skeppy whimpered and leaned into Bad. Bad pulled away and looked at Skeppy. His eyes raked over every aspect of his figure and his ears drank up every little noise. "You're so beautiful." Bad breathed. Skeppy smiled and didn't try to hide his blush. "Are you still sure about this?"

Skeppy had almost forgotten about Bad's proposal. He thought for a moment, then nodded. "I'm sure." Bad ran his hand up Skeppy's thigh as he mentally talked to himself. 'Skeppy gave consent, it's ok to do this. You have a safeword.' Bad looked back at Skeppy, "I want you to pick out the knife." Skeppy's eyes went wide. Bad never let him near his knives. "A-Are you sure?"

Bad nodded. "Let me get the key." Bad moved Skeppy from his lap and fetched the key from its hiding spot. He gave it to Skeppy, who just looked at it for a second. He stood up and walked over to the knife cabinet. The lock clicked open with ease. Skeppy looked over every blade, his heart racing the more time he spent looking.